Missing perks for cog class?

My cog is lvl 11. Yet I dont have the perks for lvl 9. Anyone else having this issue? Ive been lvl 11 for like 2 days so I dont think it forgot to give me my exp. My brother and his son got lvled up but didnt get their cards till the next day.

2 Likes

Hey Evil,

Yea the COG Gear has two cards that cannot be unlocked currently as they forgot to add them in the leveling process.

This would be the Pistol damage card and the 1hp per shot card stim.

2 Likes

Smh

3 Likes

Yea, pretty much. Would have been great cards for Escape too.

2 Likes

They are in the level up screen and the perk menu but not in the game. “Pretty good job so far” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey Evil,

If they are in the level screen it may have been fixed as it was not there previously. I’ll check it tonight.

it’s 9:07 est where Im at and I just checked. Still not unlocked. They are suppose to unlock at 7 and 9. Im at 13. Glad I didnt pay money for this or id be pissed.

1 Like

Made a post about this already. Initially, leveling up to obtain those cards was impossible due to it not being part of the leveling process. The most recent update fixed this but players who have already passed the level before the update still didn’t obtain them (Its not retroactive) so only new players leveling up COG Gear with be able to obtain them for now.

1 Like

Oh wow. I didn’t even notice this.

Jeez TC, you don’t make it easy for yourself do you?

Jesus wept! It’s crazy that it’s not retroactive. They need to fix this otherwise there will be a two-tier COG Gear Hero in the game.

1 Like

yah this is lame as hell they need to fix it for the ppl that put time into cog already

the game is defective.

Dont know what changed but they unlocked for me today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to check when I get home if they’ve finally unlocked but that’s a good sign that you got them!

Yea Evil,

You got my hopes up! I do hope its fixed as then maybe I can also level past 13 :slight_smile:

I didn’t get much of a chance to mess around with snub headshots give stim. A friend invited me to a masters game. First 2 times we all died at like wave 3 cause of BS so I ended up switching to Jack. Took like 3 and a half hours. I will say I think I need to max him out and get the team revive gives stim. Cause the team revive gives healing isnt enough for them to get away once they get revived.

1 Like