Minh, Sam and Sraak released by mistake?

dayum i bought kim right as i saw him appear :frowning: feels bad man

Jesus please tell me it’s not just the old Sam and they have the younger skin. She looks like leather in that old one

3 Likes

He and classic Marcus look nothing like their old selves.

2 Likes

At least that was just displayed in the customization menus. These were actually purchasable for a short while. Feel kind of bad for those who bought them.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone spent Iron on them and got really screwed over.

Your Gears Coins would’ve been sucked into a void never to return so it’s probably a good thing you didn’t know.

3 Likes

It’s old Sam

I see that. But I’m hoping they have a young sam at the ready. You know, the skin most players recognize her by and like and not that few minutes of screentime we see of old Sam in 4. Don’t know why they would release a less popular version

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand either :confused: I just wish they’d release better skins in general.

3 Likes

Good point. Thanks

1 Like

Wooooo SAM! Yeah … I have waited too long for this. Its about god damn time. Wooooooooooooo

1 Like

Because Sam is old during gears 4-5. The young one is coming. Even Paduk has a young skin.

Sam looks fine at either age

3 Likes

I don’t care much about Minh but Sam :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

man TC cant do anything right can they

1 Like

its an innocent mistake really, its also not that uncommon for developers to screw up in this way, I remember back when I played Halo 4 (many many years ago) 343i released DLC for free basically because they screwed up lol.

I don’t think it hurts them (or gears) in any real way, besides even if they didn’t do this by accident Minh/Sam aren’t anything to be too excited about methinks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hilarious

I think they are supposed to be the OP5 characters but got in game early by mistake

They are all on the character select screen, but locked atm for me

Who cares. We barely even see her in 4 and 5 so it doesn’t really matter

Current timeline Sam deserves to be in the game before V-day Sam.

4 Likes