Minh, Sam and Sraak released by mistake?

I know Uzil Sraak was already announced and we had 2 unknown characters coming but i don’t recall TC announcing that these characters were going to be released in this update?. I imagine this is a big mistake?

Also word to the wise, DO NOT buy these characters, it will take your Gears Coins but the characters will not be there on the character select screen.

Edit: Apparently the people that did quickly purchase these characters are now able to use them which is why you are seeing them in-game. I wonder if TC will actually admit this is a F up or just go with it.

12 Likes

Their pictures don’t appear for me, I just have big white boxes…

3 Likes

tc since they have been leaked make them available for this update xd

4 Likes

Yeah they just got removed, definitely a big mistake by TC.

Well i guess now we know who the other 2 characters that TC plan to release are :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

What if you restart your game?

They may appear then.

1 Like

Na i just tried and the characters are now gone from the store also.

2 Likes

I’ve just been asked to download a 2.5GB update.

1 Like

I bought sam and it took my coins :frowning: I regret my decision they should just give it to us now since I’m sure other people might have done the same thing. I bought sam before I saw this post so I guess I lost 2,000 coins oh well not like there’s anything good in the store to buy anyways.

5 Likes

I think these characters are still about a month away from being released, i doubt TC would release them now even if they were leaked,

3 Likes

I bought sraak should get him free when he comes out now I hope

4 Likes

That’s true. Well I’m just hoping when they do get released I won’t have to buy it again.

2 Likes

They should just put them back in now. What difference would it really make. It’s not like they are still working on the PvE abilities.

5 Likes

When Operation 4 has been released I saw some winter variations for all the swarm drones, I thought it was normal but after a couple of hours they weren’t anymore there.

Did someone say the Dutchess, be still my old Gears heart. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand::+1::fist:

5 Likes

NOOOOOOO!!!
I’d have logged on right now and bought Sam.
Damn it!!!

2 Likes

You know what this reminds me of? When some of the Tour 3 items accidentally leaked out before the Op 3 Tour went live. Including the Ronin Kantus.

2 Likes

or the carmines

1 Like

Saaaaaaaam :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Kim’s one of my favourites man, that’s great

3 Likes

Minh Looks rough

4 Likes