Midnight Omen Skins Gone Missing

Played “Monster Mash” Horde, earned DUPLICATE LANCER, I went to scrap extras only to find the exclamation mark to indicate a new skin but not the Midnight Omen Lancer NOR MY ORIGINAL… IT’S VANISHED FROM MY ARSENAL… Went to see if my Snub Pistol Midnight Omen skin was still available only to find IT TOO IS GONE.
WHAT GIVES?!

Make sure you are in the Horde weapon skins customization section and not the COG/Swarm section as some omen skins were removed from the versus COG and some from versus Swarm sections.

Make sure you’re looking under Swarm as they’re not listed under COG.

@WrinklyHornet34
@Krylon_Blue
firstly: Thank You for the prompt response.
secondly: WHY DID THEY DO THIS?! RESTRICTED SKINS FOR HORDE MODE OR SWARM CLASS ONLY?! WHAT’S GOING ON?!

1 Like

Apparently the Midnight Omen skins were causing confusion in versus and players could not tell who was who during a match so TC only allows the COG to use certain Midnight Omen skins and the Swarm can only use certain Mifdnight Omen skins. In Horde mode you can use everyone of them but in Verus, depending on the side you are, you are limited to whatever they allow for the COG and the same goes for the Swarm.

They should really make this topic a sticky with the answer in the title.

If people are too lazy to search “midnight omen missing”, then I’d bet they’re too lazy to read even the first stickied post as well.

2 Likes