Merry Xmas everyone

Not really about gears but I just thought that I’d say Merry Christmas to all the gears fans out there, have a good un weather ur capturing rings, going FFA, horde-ing or spending time with the family.

11 Likes

my man… merry christmas to you man… have a good one and thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nearly over now but hop u got something u wanted

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all

Thanks man … you as well :slight_smile: I only bought myself a game LOL:

1 Like

Daaaaannnnnn merry Christmas

1 Like

My good man… you too man Merry Christmas… my best wishes to you and you family my friend.

@TubbieSquirrels thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you interested in playing currently?

1 Like

RIght now man I’m on the Laptop , I’m not in my home right now to play… we’ll play ma n count of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you had a good Christmas?

1 Like

Merry Xmas to the forum, hope you all had a good one, Xmas day that is :wink:

1 Like

I spent the whole day with Family, playing Turkey. I mean, getting stuffed.
Merry Christmas to you as well, and hope your day was full of happiness and presents, or Beer and Mince Pies.

1 Like

Hope it was a good one, don’t play it to much, u don’t want to ware it out, lol

1 Like

yes my friend I did… I hope you too man …

what did you get for christmas man ? :smile:

It was a small game that i bought costs me about 5 dollars…

the games that I play too much you know man what they are … " ALL GEARS GAMES " lol :slight_smile:

right now there are lot of discounts at microosft store.

1 Like

Sounds familiar, I got a lot of games and the only one I really play is gears, I see some cheap in the store, end up getting one then hardly playing it, I always go back to gears

Happens the same to me man @ALPHA_OMEGA_o I bought Sniper Elite 2 remaster with discount and I just play it aroun 10 minutes and I don’t what happens to me that I just get back to gears of war… I could honestly say that all ownership time of my xbox one has been spend playing gears of war …

It’s a game hard to let go man. I wonder if lots of people have the same situatoin.

1 Like

I have favourites. Gears, DOOM, Wolfenstein, Darksiders and Ninja Gaiden. I play a ton of games but I always go back to those five franchises.

1 Like

Hi @eviltedi

sometimes we can’t let go the games that we love the most… even though we give a try to other games… for me SNIPER ELITE , Gears of War, Ori and Uno are the most I played.

other than that I do give a try to newer games however I usually go back to the roots :smile:

1 Like

Hi @D_A_N_III_3_L

100% Agree, Sniper Elite V2 and Zombie Army are also a favourite. Toying with the idea of buying Sniper V2 remastered in the Xbox sale, I never got the DLC with the original but I love those games, except wine bottles, or blood bottles if it’s Zombie Army.

1 Like