Merry Christmas…

Lol it was downpouring rain earlier today which is just the absolute weirdest thing on Christmas lol.

3 Likes

I see tc gave u some of their Heroic window net.:grin:

3 Likes

Lol I’ve never noticed but now can’t unsee it :joy:

2 Likes

Well, the day after Christmas it finally snowed! And I love it.

Time to stay inside, make hot chocolate and probably play some Horde later.

1 Like

The day after Christmas was 70 degrees Fahrenheit for me

2 Likes

Meanwhile, it’s a low of 5-6 degrees(celsius, not experienced in temperature conversions for the different units) next week with a high of 14 and rain pretty much all week.

Is it too hard to ask for snow in winter instead of fall/autumn weather while the Earth is depressed and rains its tears on us?

2 Likes

Tonight will be the only time this week where our overnight low is below that.

2 Likes

Yeah well it doesn’t change that I’m kinda not feeling like it’s winter very much right now. I got used to the colder temperatures over the last few weeks, but now I feel like I’m too hot because the heaters are running when they really don’t have to be… for me, anyway, but apparently everyone else seems to be freezing to death.

2 Likes

Feliz navidad! :christmas_tree:
waiting for the “please post in english as per forum rules”

2 Likes

Careful what you wish for. Snow just gets in the way.

1 Like

I’d rather have snow during my winter holidays than “depressed Earth weather” in what we have made the festive season of the year. It’s not supposed to be 10+ degrees C above 0 and have me sit around with a shirt only in the house, in winter.

Well now I’m doubly jealous because we got snow and ice but I still had to come into work because I need to get our inventory adjusted before the end of the year, yet everyone else here got the day off so I’m in a big warehouse completely alone.

I wanna just go home and have hot chocolate. :pensive:

1 Like