Mercy for drop 2! Were is

Dana never said this lol

1 Like

Actually he did. One of the questions on the stream was were is River or jacinto. And this was way before River came out. His reply exactly was guys don’t worry they are coming. Now maybe I read to much into it and jacinto isn’t really coming. But jacinto or mansion would be nice for op8.

Please show me proof of this. No one at TC has ever flat out said a certian map is coming. And everytime someone asks about something that’s not in the game they are met with “can’t talk about future content”

He didn’t say the words “Jacinto is coming to Gears 5”

You did read too much into it because he didn’t say that.

1 Like

source please

I’d imagine being the last op they will go out with a bang so wouldn’t be surprised to see it.

Once again his words were guys they are coming. Now if it was to the question of were is jacinto and River or just the fact he was saying like more maps are coming idk. But those were the words.

P r o o f

3 Likes

1 Like

Mercy :pensive: I wouldve much preferred drydock lmao.

Or you know Dawn? Diner? Glory? Fallout? Anybody? Help?

1 Like

Dude it was one of the weekly streams idk witch one and were in the stream to find it. Not lying about what he said. Why would I.

Mansion is long overdue.

I’m fine with Mercy but I was hoping for a new “style” to it, such as being slightly ruined and overrun with Swarm matter.

That’s how I feel ports should come back as. It’s at least something new to look at.

I wouldn’t say gears 4 tc made map ports need a change but I think older maps need a change for sure.

1 Like

Knew you were lying lol

1 Like

we had polls, it they were sitting right here on the forums with user input

Mercy is 15th on the list with 5 other Gears 4 options voted over it.

https://cdn.gearsofwar.com/gearsforums/original/3X/0/3/03185225981e8e8bd581024605e1fd89f2adc514.png

3 Likes

Pfft! Non-“Pro” Community feedback! Who needs it?!

If they bring back Mansion, they should give it the same treatment as River. Mansion was perfect for Gears 1 and pretty solid for Gears 2. But it’d be terrible for Gears 5 I believe. Especially for respawn gametypes (so it would be bad for most versus modes and for the majority of versus players).
The map was designed around slow, clunky movement and elimination gametypes. But I would definitely enjoy a well adapted and re-made version of it.

1 Like

Maybe. I’d be open to it.

But it can’t play any worse than some of the current maps. At least it’d bring back some familiarity for us older fans.

1 Like

This would be the fairest way possible, limit each voter to their top 3 maps so they can get a clearer idea on what’s more popular

1 Like

Thrashball at 2nd place :relieved:

1 Like

I only liked that map visually tbh. Gameplay-wise it was just… Bland.

1 Like