Matchmaking is terrible honestly

How stupid can you not understand that the ranking leaderboard is not a ranking system that partition players of the same skill rating.

It rates by the accumulation of points. So you can suck really bad, play 18hrs a day and be top 1-100 .

The proof is in the actual leaderboard. There are players that are .9 k/d or below and are still top 100.

…. And you called me stupid… wtf.

2 Likes

@GhostofDelta2
@TC_Clown
@GMBR1990
@Aloha_its_Kyle

Hurry up guys before he gets here!!!

1 Like

Nah, you are stupid… you ain’t droping .9 kd and getting top 100. so stop i’f i’m dropping 20+ kills a game and still barely scratch the surface of top 100. Your math just don’t add up… always some community vet forum kid talking like he even plays gears. you play horde so stop.

1 Like

You can literally look it up.

JUST BE4 DYIN was ranked 79 and had a .8 KD in TDM.

Cut it out fam, these are the facts

OP aint gone reply or hes gonna say something really stupid.

4 Likes

No u

3 Likes

I do love looking at the top players with their awful stats.

Shows the new leaderboards are a joke.

4 Likes

Man, dude actually thinks i’m talking bout tdm. Oh man, the skill it takes to play tdm.

YOU JUST SAID IT WASNT POSSIBLE!!!

IN A PLAYLIST BASED OFF K/D lmaoo i dont know how this info insnt valuable to skill.

Even in Control RUSHRAAM HAS A .9 kd lmaooo

He was rank 3 LMAOO

Yes people can and there are.

There are quite a few in the top 100 with below 1.00 K/D. The top TDM player last OP was a bot. And same goes for a lot in the top 100 for control.

3 Likes

Is it still happening? Has ghost come by yet? … No … ah brilliant … just gonna grab a chair

4 Likes

Man, yall idiots really missed the point of my thread huh? straight over your head. I guess when you have the iq of a toddler, you would miss the point… bunch of forum vets out here huh. spend more time on the forum than playing lmao… guess it’s understandable to miss the point.

Get ready for OP TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID.

Get ready for loner to miss the point of the whole post oof

Can’t you theoretically become top 100, without killing anyone and just holding the ring?

You come to complain about matchmaking.

Then try to say you’re top 200.

Safe to say it floated over your head how the current matchmaking system works atm.

THE LEADER BOARD IS NOT A RANKING SYSTEM!!!

they removed it… are you like blind or something?

You being ranked 200 will not match you with people of higher ranking because its all about the accumulation of points.

Nobody missed it . Youre just not smart lmao

And thrive off assists, yes.

3 Likes

OP atm:

3 Likes

Essentially that would be me if I played more with Clown, he loves following me for downs.

3 Likes