Matchmaking is terrible honestly

Last season it was decent cause atleast you could play against other masters plays… now i’m top 200 playing with kids who seem like they’ve never played gears, meanwhile i’m facing a stacked team dropping 20 kills and my second place player is dropping 5 kills. All 3 other players running around with lancers trying to chainsaw kids… Like wtf? what’s the point in being top 200 if i solo queue and get kids who don’t even seem to know how to play at all. I don’t want a stacked team. Shi is boring to play with a stacked team cause you just steam roll almost every team you play against. I want to solo queue but i want it to be semi fair. Half these kids seem like they been playing horde for months and don’t even realize they have a shot gun.

here we go again…

4 Likes

oh boy, who’s this kid who thinks he already knows everything. state ur opinion or ■■■■.

no one cares if you’re top 200. Leaderboards are a joke and don’t reflect true skill

All you have to do is play a lot and you’ll climb them; there’s so many great players in the 2,000+ who can wipe the floor with the Top 200’s lol

4 Likes

You don’t even have a point though. I’d dawg you so fast it would blow your mind. So unless you have something useful to say about what i actually typed then stop. idc about any top 2000. Idc about about top 10. I want a team to play with who are not completely worthless. Especially when i’m dropping over 20 and my second place person is only dropping 5 kills.

Try OKCupid or eharmony

5 Likes

Lul okay buddy, I play with my feet up while drinking a beer; whatever you say

sorry you don’t have at least 3 or 4 others in your friends who can play with you

1 Like

I can LFG all day… finding people doesn’t matter. Yet you think you’re good. so add me and let me show you the difference in skill level when it comes down to gears. You’re not good. just understand why i hate playing with stacked parties.

Omg did he state his rank? This is JUST B4 DYING all over again LMAOO

Rank 1, 100, 1000 leaderboards dont mean nothin

5 Likes

nah, I only add people I like playing with or plan to play with

should you find me in a match, then we’ll see

1 Like

did you not realize you’re in the presence of a God??

us mortals don’t stand a chance

3 Likes

typical, scared to play someone actually decent… that’s exactly why you don’t understand my post so stop.

yup. I’ve never played anyone decent at all. Phew

1 Like

i already added you so squad up unless you are a typical forum guru. just sitting on here all day with no obvious skill at gears… i already invited you.

I’m at work…lol

no wonder you’re top 200

4 Likes

this is my last reply

enjoy your meaningless leaderboard spot :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Quick question what does rank 200 mean if all you have to do is play? Not win, or even go positive…

1 Like

5 Likes

I win and go more than positive… i don’t play with stacked teams carrying me… i was masters in ever game mode not that thats hard to get yet you all seem so stupid to not understand my post. If i’m rank 200 why am i playing with bots who have never played gears yet i’m playing against a stacked team which is fine. I’m still going to drop 20+ kills. yet when i lose because the other 3 teammates seem to have no clue how gears works ruin the game. Seem’s yall don’t even understand how ranking works.

4 Likes