Matchmaking and Rank System

(Run Mo Faster) #1

Im honestly sick of the matchmaking in this game, it complete nonsense. How do a mix of onyx and gold players go up against 3 top tier diamonds and 2 other onyx. Then to top it off, after losing the game, my rank goes down by almost five percent. I mean I didn’t do the best, but how do you expect us to win against players who are obviously better than us. I don’t mind facing better people but god damn at least make the teams somewhat balanced. Also fix the ranking system, there are games that I get MVP, but go up ■■■■■ for the rank percentage.

(Al Bundy 33hero) #2

I hear you. It’s definitely got issues but inevitably someone will direct you here so I guess I’ll be that guy this time; https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/main-ranking-system-discussion-and-feedback/5000/321

(Run Mo Faster) #3

Haha thanks man but yeah I figured, even there I’ll post but they’ll just overlook it.

(Al Bundy 33hero) #4

Yea, I hate that. Some of the most important topics get put into a garbage bin of sorts so they can be ignored more easily.

(DarkChaoz95) #5

We must consolidate them ranked threads haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Also just a tip in case you dont know, remove the secondary number following the first. I.e /x/number

x after the standard thread url is always the the thread id and the number after that is post id. So when you click that link you provided it will take you to post 321 and not the very first post :stuck_out_tongue: