Master skin reward

I missed a lot of the masters skins due to ranked being unplayable for Australians until now.

This restricts me from getting ideal skins like starter weapons and long shot.

NEW IDEA

For each game mode you get masters in, you unlock a ‘Master Token’ and can purchase the skin of choice.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I have the master lancer, but of course, once I stopped playing they released the master gnasher.

4 Likes

i hope it can make a transaction system to trade any items in it and get what you want.

2 Likes

Yeah.

I approve this.

I have all the master skins but why be stingy. If you hit masters why not get whatever skin you want.

Should be able to get a 3 set with a master token skin.

I like that idea.

Maybe even charge for a master token character skin.

2 Likes

Exactly! Like many people are spewin because they missed key skins (for whatever reason) and won’t be able to get them.

By creating a master token they could also look to implement master character skins (more development yes, but they should 100% be able to considering there’s not that much new major content drops).

This will also allow for high level players to diversify their character skins and have a presentable and menacing presence in the game.

2 Likes

The weekly store update can’t satisfy our true demand actually,i hope it can be changed in op5.