Master Escape SOLO: The Split - Speedrun / No shots fired

A pacifist Gunner speedrun on The Split :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Can’t wait to watch this, what a fantastic concept.

2 Likes

Run starts at 0:55
well done on this Hive

2 Likes

Hope you like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Thanks for checking it out! :+1:

1 Like

Already commented on the video but ill comment here too to give more interactions to the post.

Great solo. As always.

3 Likes

About to watch rn. I’ve always wondered if someone tried solo Master escape where they don’t kill anything or don’t shoot a bullet.

Sounds like it would be pretty interesting to see happen especially like on The Line…just imagine finessing your way out the hive past like 25 Scions without killing any of them :joy:.

1 Like

I’ve seen somebody do this on The Line - of course with Gunner too.

I know he had:
Freeze Resist
Bait Armor
Heavy Resist

He didn’t kill a single Scion and I was very impressed. He basically ran straight to the LZ while making quick trips to the ammo rooms for flashbangs. He got the Scion on the stairs too.

3 Likes

Thank you Rumbly and Koty! :slightly_smiling_face: @Dr_Shwazz @Tatterz there’s a BeetleCorn MZ solo where he somehow darts around all scions and gets out in under 5 minutes, that solo is a work of art lol Here it is in full glory:

4 Likes

Wow that’s impressive. What’s next Trap without killing Stumps? Labyrinth without trapping Wardens? Surge without firing a bullet?! The ideas are endless lol

3 Likes

I did speedrun solo on Last Stand as RE with No Cards a few months back.

The possibilities are really endless.

3 Likes

@RelaxingKoty did an amazing Melee Only solo run as BM on Malfunction without firing a single bullet.

2 Likes

This was the most difficult solo I ever completed. The last 4 I did were some of the most difficult I ever did. I saved the best for last, I guess lol

Took me hours to try to find a way to deal with the Oppressors with bastions and then even more hours to deal with the devastators and the stump after that lol

2 Likes

It definitely was one of the hardest. You did an amazing job!
I really hope you will post more vids later!

2 Likes

Thank you, Rumbly.

I’ll be back eventually lol

2 Likes
4 Likes

Definitely awesome videos

1 Like

Agreed @RelaxingKoty :slightly_smiling_face:

Also worth mentioning that all but two hives (Forever and Ambush) have been done without firing a shot, some by multiple people, some one-offs, most can be found below - although it looks like some are missing (Malfunction and Gatekeepers by Koty to name a few!) have at it @Dr_Shwazz :

1 Like

You’re forgetting onslaught brosIMG_20211123_124019

2 Likes