Gears Forums

Mandatory - Kill Cam - Tea Bagging

Nothin much you?! (Disregard us, other gears forum members ^_^)

1 Like

Not to mention that the majority of them tbag after they had help 2 or 3v1 you.

There are many game breaking issues that are making people quit the game and an outrageous store and you’re worrying about tea bagging? Go to a gay bar I’m sure there a plenty of dudes out there willing to drop nuts on you

2 Likes

I completely agree. I’ve never used an expression thus far since they’re generally uninteresting (mostly voice lines) and it doesn’t seem like you can tbag with it.

lmfao i have to agree. im not going at the op, i don’t know him or anything but i never tbag or do any of that silly garbage.

i just play and let that talk.

So many problems with this game and this is one of the current complaints?

Not really, it’s more of a distraction, soo many problems with the game that alot of us would rather sit on the forums and remenise about the good ol gears an what made those times memorable. No one’s advocating that TC put all probs on hold an quickly re add tbaggin lol.

Jus saying after you die the 1st 5seconds could have been the post-death cam jus like b4, then there’s still enough time for the killcam b4 respawn, coulda had both :slight_smile:

I tbag by beer before I open it and drink it just to show it who is boss…its a dominance sort of thing.

1 Like

See, this is what ppl have had to resort to :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I like how you plebs are ■■■■■■■■ on OP for actually finding something to do in the game he thinks is enjoyable. Especially in a game that’s devoid of it. Then you have the nerve to name call and come into question his skill. AND you call him the toxic one? Maybe you guys are the cancer.

2 Likes

We don’t even have time to look at these stupid expressions and blood spray animations during the match since the screen is constantly red from taking lancer fire and dodging special weapons. So dumb .

That was part of the gears charm! Solid argument if you ask me.

Bro it’s the guys that secretly Tbag and then quit when you do it back on them. Now that’s TOXIC.