Gears Forums

Mandatory - Kill Cam - Tea Bagging

That happened to me too. I tea bagged some guy and he chase me throughout the match but I did not quit, I just sent him a smiley face and GG text. It was all good after that.

I TB a player last night on Asylum who tried to melee 3X and missed. It felt great.

1 Like

Yeah I guess we should just all go play battle Tetris. Rainbow blood splash would be hilarious tho.

1 Like

I’m not much of a tea bagger but when there was some awesome stuff you could do back when warzone was a thing. For those that don’t remember if you are downed in warzone you don’t get back up unless revived, you bleed out and die. Our thing was the GROUP SAW. Anyone on our team that was alive would rev their lancers and we would all approach the downed guy and saw him at the same time. Orrrr there was the time we pulled this hilarious move:

The best thing actually happened TO me. GoW 2 warzone I was downed on gold rush. Whole enemy team alive. I’m down on the ground and they all lined up single file in front of me and proceeded to run a train on me. First guy gets one bag and goes to the back. Second guy, same thing. They did it until I bled out. I wasn’t even mad, it was hilarious. That was like eight years ago and I still laugh at it.

That all said…i generally don’t think tea bagging is funny. And when we did the things I described above I always felt that the coordination of it made it funny for all. Hopefully anyway. But those little pumps people do after winning a run of the mill 1v1 are lame.

6 Likes

After you died it used to show your killers live screen for like 5 seconds.

1 Like

Hahahaaa yea man, that was the sh it, I literally almost got my gears fix jus watching that 4 30secs lol good stuff

1 Like

I’ll stop you right there.

5 Likes

I think this post highlights the fact that one too many people take themselves a little too seriously

In the grand scheme of things, gears is a video game - and just like any other, the main purpose of it is to have fun

1 Like

I have it on good authority that ‘FUN’ is going to be included in the next big update, or maybe the one after that, but it is coming, trust :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am laughing out so loud my co-workers are wondering what the hell is going on. Good times.

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean bro, ignore the people crying cause they’ve been scarred by t-baggers LOL.

They definitely should bring back that post-death camera so that we can see the player that killed us for a few seconds like before.

3 Likes

Absolutely no reason this couldn’t be the 5secs b4 killcam kicks in

Thats from like two months after Gears 3 came out and I haven’t even talked to the guy who made the video came out in years. But every so often I go through his YouTube to find that haha

He had another one in there that always makes me laugh. We were playing TDM or BTTE or something and I was completely wasted (ohhh the days before children) and I got a snipe to win a round. It was a good shot, but not this amazing hot play. But drunk me starts absolutely gushing about how great I am which is the complete opposite of my personality and it always makes me smile.

1 Like

On the other hand, when I nail someone with a sick blindy they get to be salty DOUBLE time unless they elect to skip the replay. :wink:

It was fun to watch but I like seeing how I got out played or bs killed more then seeing people get tbagged. It was a core part of gears like the curb stomp but both have been sadly taken away :frowning:

what lol?

I use to be a tbagger like you, until I took a tbag to the knee.

2 Likes

Heeey its you! I remember you, small forums after all!

1 Like

Heey gears fam!! Whats up?

1 Like

Lol, that is one of the main reasons why I’m glad they implemented kill cams: so I dont have to waste my time watching tryhards act so tough after they’ve killed you, and so I can get back to seeing what the rest of my team is doing and focus on the mission at hand.

You want to t-bag someone? Then be a man and do it the old fashion way while they’re DBNO and still alive, rather than like a coward after you’ve killed them.

1 Like