Gears Forums

Mandatory - Kill Cam - Tea Bagging

I was looking forward to the new kill cam at the end of each kill to see the tea bagging taken to the next level but I am disgustingly disappointed. All of the past gears games allows you to make the other person feel bad after you kill them by making them watch you tea bag and tease, especially when there is a bit of a personal competitiveness during a match . This is what makes GEARS fun! TC ruined it !

What is the point of having expressions when you can’t use it for tea bagging?!

Bring back the classic kill cams! and make it so that you can not turn off kill cam function.

2 Likes

What classic kill cams??? This is the 1st time Gears has featured them

2 Likes

Whatever you call it , kill cam , kill screen. Just bring back seeing the player tea bagging after you die.

1 Like

Your probably the one on the bottom of the scoreboard that goes around tbagging when they finally get a kill

13 Likes

I am a diamond and yes I tea bag regardless as long as I am having fun, that’s what video games are for after a long day at work.

Sure you are little buddy. Keep telling yourself that. 99% of people that go around tbagging are trash

6 Likes

I bet you’re the kind of player that beats up the last kill in the first round you win even at a 0-2 deficit.

4 Likes

I am . I tea bag and beat down when the other team is down a man too!

Wow… toxic
My squad does this only if provoked. Otherwise play respectful… why be a dbag.

8 Likes

It’s a part of the game. I used to hate it when guys did it to me, so I do it back now. I think its hilarious.

Only if someone does it first… then its game on

To each their own i guess.

You’re the part of the cancerous tumor in this community

9 Likes

Hey man , I am not the only one. I am just being honest about it.

1 Like

Couldnt have said it better myself. They are definitely the one at the bottom of the scoreboard that humps and tbags when they finally get a kill after dying 5 times in a row

1 Like

At the end of the day its all good fun, no harm no foul. You getting mad already bro lol.

Not mad at all. I always found it funny that the person on the bottom of the scoreboard was ALWAYS the one to go around tbagging

1 Like

I am sure this topic I created got to you in some way or the other, you wouldn’t have responded to me the way you did. People have been tea bagging since Gears 1-4, why change it in Gears 5? . I agree that the player in last place on the scoreboard always trolls so why not continue that trend regardless of your rank. I used to get mad all the time about guys tea bagging so now I start it before someone else does it.

I used to enjoy being tbagged, it used to get my mates all fired up and we’d go on to win the next2rounds lol, good times.

However, we live in new snowflake times and that’s probably classed as online bullying these days I’d bet.

Was never really one to do it myself but I do die a little inside the more OG stuff gets cut from gears, I’m sure curb stomp is gone for the same snowflake reasons.

Honestly I’m surprised we didn’t get rainbow blood this time around

5 Likes

I agree,

Kill Cams are bad, I have it turned off since Tech Test.

I prefer the original camera switch to the player who killed you.

3 Likes

When I do private matches with friends then sure i’m tea bagging all the time, however, it’s unwise to tea bag people in online. Someone Tea bagged me a single time in 4 and I hit back hard. I specifically sought them out, killed them, then tea bagged…rinse repeat every time they re-spawned. They eventually quit out. Their KD was so negative that match that their team had to hate them for using so many spawns.

I won’t do it unless it’s done to me first, but if it is done to me the person better be capable of wrecking me completely or they’ll be me target the whole game and im pretty sure a lot of other people feel the same way.

5 Likes