Gears Forums

Make "Gears Of War" community great

versus

(Mercer He Wrote) #1

Gears of war’s multiplayer community is and has been toxic for years… It needs to stop, no more humping/teabagging, purposely stealing teammate’s downs, the occasional standing in spawn or anywhere period because you do not want to get involved in the match(a.k.a. sabotaging your team), trash-talking period but especially your own darn teammates :dizzy_face:, and etc…

(Duffman GB) #2

Great picture
We are great already :wink:
and you will never stop it, but you know that.

(GB6 Kazuya) #3

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #4

pffft.Crusty kid

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #5

Yeah. You have a better chance of Hell freezing over than what you are asking for.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #6

Coming from the chief perpetrator himself!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #8

Speechless? Yeah that’s a common reaction to me

(Bleeding Pepper) #9

It’ll be like pushing poo up a hill.

And we’re talking type 6 or 7 on the Bristol Stool Chart (Google it if you don’t know!). Good luck!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #10

Typical Brit

(III EnVii III) #11

@Krylon_Blue knows how many hate messages I got yesterday and that was my first few hours back after 2 months off :sweat_smile:

People either get beat and just go instant toxic,

Or,

People beat you when you are at an disadvantage and then become toxic to show off.

Fantastic community :+1:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #13

Typical Brit

(Krylon Blue) #14

They couldn’t handle us bro!

(Mercer He Wrote) #15

I feel your pain fella😫

(Noble Guardian) #16

Well, I couldn’t think of a comment, but Gears flourishes with its diversity :smile:

Cheers,

(PinkPhantomKait) #18

I’ve got 3 hate messages from Spanish speaking persons today…

(Admire Vanity) #19

Well TC apparently encourages this behavior. They created an achievement to beat down an opponent and call them lightweight

(UltraMagnetic96) #20

Again? When was it ever great?

(Dogg Egg) #21

I enjoy teabagging and a bit of chat aggro (nothing too extreme)
I would not want to see it gone.
Beat down the top player and they get distracted.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #22

Does anyone here remember MW2 lobbies? If you guys think the community for gears is bad then you have never played MW2. The newer gamers these days wouldn’t last 1 minute in those lobbies.

(mizzelphug) #23

That was one of the first xbox games with host migration so the match didn’t immediately die when the host rage quit.

When I first started playing I remember the onslaught of 10year olds who were apparently banging my mom though. A couple weeks in I switched to playing games with the audio turned completely off so I never heard another word.