Make Free For all a Ranked playlist

We need Free for all a ranked playlist. i had a blast playing it during the event. pretty sad now that it is taken away.

Welcome to the forums

Feel free to use this feature its amazing

search%20button

Its getting a ranked playlist

and it wasnt taken away it was under the weekly event feature now its in the quickplay meny

4 Likes

Witch

Burn him and his black magic

Burn him NOW

3 Likes

TC has announced a few times on their dev streams and Whats up that FFA will be a ranked playlist starting early this year.

Here is hoping it gets put on shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dev streams…?

What’s ups…??

Isn’t it easier and more fun for you if we all jus keep asking the same questions? And on another note Isn’t it easier and more fun for you if we all jus keep asking the same questions?

1 Like

Merging threads is @GhostofDelta2’s favorite pastime of all-time, so yes, it is more fun for him.

2 Likes

I’ve always figured, upon merging, his threads evolve and become more powerful, working towards 1 super thread to rule over them all one day

2 Likes

Ranked FFA will ruin the mode.

1 Like

How so?

I agree the would be a good idea. FFA is almost all I play now. I live it. We need more maps though

Because it would just become another obnoxious sweat-fest like every other ranked mode. The FFA mode in general has a degree of randomness that is poorly suited for ranked play.