(Main) Servers Down? Gears 5

Keep getting kicked from private Horde and Escape matches saying I’ve lost connection to the server and giving the error code “KINNERLAKE”.

Can still play Fortnite online, so not my connection. Any server problems for anyone else?

19 Likes

Same thing for me.

1 Like

Yep finally the ranking system gets sorted out. Then the servers go down lmao. Love the game but this is getting frustrated

5 Likes

Copy that. Servers went offline.

5 Likes

I’m not finding anything on TC’s twitter either :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yes, happenend to me, game stopped on the spot, and couldn’t connect anymore.

1 Like

Was wondering why the Horde I was just playing for the daily ToD Didn’t count.

good thing it happened to me right after my match ended. hopefully the stats counted

Per TC Twitter account an update was pushed an hour ago… so you know how the rest of the story goes…

1 Like

Come on! This is super frustrating!

2 Likes

Figures…maybe a heads up on here would have been good?
Not everyone has Twitter

5 Likes

You love a game your bad at?

No wonder my teammates “left“ in horde. I thought they intentionally quit, but It was the server f’ing up again. I can’t play at the moment either.

1 Like

To be fair you can be bad at a game and still enjoy it. Ironically sometimes it’s being very good at the game that it ends up being more frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Store is up and running, as usual, go spend some money for shit you can’t even use right now…TC at their best. This literally happens every weekend and they are always caught off guard…they just don’t give a sht as long as the store is up and running.

3 Likes

There’s no news on Twitter about servers going down either so who knows

At this point the weekly update should be called “What’s Down”

13 Likes

Horde custom games are stuck on Refreshing for me, and the game is trying to blame my connection for the issue. Without warning boom mass disconnects.

1 Like

Same problem in France & Belgium, desesperate !!!

2 Likes

Servers down in spain!!!

1 Like