[Main] Ranking System Discussion, and Feedback

discussion
ranks
ranking

(iFire K) #1408

(iFire K) #1409

(III EnVii III) #1410

It’s about how you win,

It has to be a top performance every time, this is what being in Diamond rank is.

(iTiiDuS iNc) #1411

That’s maybe the only weak spot.
Next to the influence of a Team performance on a personal rating of course.
When you played a lot of matches in e.g. Gold ranking, you have a very hard time to rank up even when you got better.
I also know no Sport whatsoever who take the placement of the last season to influence the Leaderboard of the new season.
A new season means usually that all stats are reseted, giving everyone a chance to proof their improvement or the lack of improvement.
You can’t expect to get in the top 5 of anything just because you did well in the last season.
This may also lead to blocking the Diamond spots.
I might be wrong there tho.

(III EnVii III) #1412

The grind back to Diamond seems slightly more difficult than previous seasons so you still have to prove yourself again, also, not being able to find matches doesn’t help as well as increased matches on really far out severs that will make it more difficult to win.

(iTiiDuS iNc) #1413

That is true.
But what are the alternatives?
I’m silver3 in KOTH, with a very few matches played.
The last thing I wanna see is a player like you in the opposite team in a ranked match.
Of course that is no offense to you, I just wouldn’t have a chance most likely.
So what to do about that?
Edit: As a side note, when you were Diamond last season you most likely will be placed as Onyx in the new season, and that Onyx placement is highly influenced by your stats in the last season.
I see that as a potential problem

(III EnVii III) #1414

But you still need to get out of Onyx - its pointless putting Diamonds in much lower ranks because you would just keep hitting promotion anyway…

(iTiiDuS iNc) #1415

Of course. When you won the Championship in a Sport you most likely will be ranked very high in the new season.
And for good reason.
Just when someone perform at a Gold 3 level and still getting Onyx just because of last season states it is still wrong.

(o00 DRAGON 00o) #1416

I think it’s funny you complain of quiters Wich I have never done even in a 2 v 5 …however you say your mad cause they quit late in game Wich makes it to late for you to quit…YOU sound as though you to are a quiters I say man up and get your rank.

(iFire K) #1417

But how supose that I have to be a top vs complete teams and only random players in my team and gold or onix 1 in my team vs diamond or onixex that doesnt sound pretty fair, does it?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #1418

Yeah, you’re right. I don’t think Envii has any clue what he is talking about🙄

(iFire K) #1419

Almost 10% to the garbage only to lost 2 vs complete teams

(SuedPaladin440) #1420

I have 2 comments.
If I shoot someone in 81%, that is that they don’t even fall apart. That’s not right.
Why do 2% of me fall off when one of our team came out during the game, making the game much harder, unable to win and shoot a lot. This is unfair. Why else is it more crime? Today: 18:45 Completed versus Koth.
Thanks.

(III EnVii III) #1421

The hardest thing to do is go high Onyx 3 to Diamond.

Either your skill is there or not.

Plus, having much higher ranks in your squad makes it a lot harder as your competing agaisnt the other team plus your own team.

(iFire K) #1422

Dude, but you said that i have to play solo, a did that, vs complete teams diamond or onyx 3, and only random players gold or onyx 3 in my team, is that fair? If I win 8 matches on top,nothing happens but If I lost only one ,my rank drops 5 or 7%

(III EnVii III) #1423

Post pictures :+1:

(iFire K) #1424

I did it dude :frowning:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #1425

Don’t trust the D5 solo player. He has noooooooooo idea what he is talking about

(III EnVii III) #1426

Of matches …

(III EnVii III) #1427

Truth right there :grimacing: