Gears Forums

[Main] Ranking System Discussion, and Feedback

ranks
discussion
ranking

(III EnVii III) #1215

Aha, you can literally do this to get an “easy” Diamond.

If your a high Onyx 3, get 4 top players to smurf account for you.

They play support, you get all the kills.

You will most likely be paired against lower rank teams (4 unranked or low ranked players according to the game in your side will manipulate this).

And there you go, easy Diamond :joy:

This is why I am against having alternative accounts.

It literally seems like I am the only one who doesn’t actually have one :joy:

But they mess and manipulate the Ranking System.

(Krylon Blue) #1216

I don’t have an alternate account either, lol. But I remember this guy and it was embarrassing. I played against him once and he was awful. He even admitted to bailing before a match started if there were no precision weapons because that’s all he was good at. :joy:

Yet he got Diamond because he had no history and basically manipulated the system.

(RQ Gnasher) #1217

I dont play on an alternate account. I have one bit that was like 3 seasons ago and i only solo queued on it

(III EnVii III) #1218

Yeah, I know some people who are addicted to making new accounts and literally can have up to a dozen different ones.

Back in the day, you would need to set up Xbox Live Gold for every account and this would severely stop new accounts.

These days, get a new email address and a few seconds later, new account!

(hilbert66) #1219

If u really ''good" why not play in esports ? Xd

(NiszczycielM) #1220

Well, i wasn’t asking about this season diamond, but about your first diamond

(III EnVii III) #1221

Although I’m not speaking for anyone else here, some people just don’t care about eSports and pro gaming.

You can be a highly skilled and top rated player but still fall below the standard of esports.

Or it could be having a team just as good as you as this isn’t a one person game.

(RQ Gnasher) #1222

Because i would get railed… there is a difference between good and pro. Plus i never said i was really good

(RQ Gnasher) #1223

Oh. In that case it was about 1 day because it was super easy to get diamond on release

(III EnVii III) #1224

You didn’t, but I’d say you definitely are :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

:laughing::sunglasses:

(hilbert66) #1225

I have second time mvp … i have more kills scores above dia5-4players and didnt go up thats a secret…
■■■ that rank system tc

(III EnVii III) #1226

MVP doesn’t guarantee or mean much if you don’t perform the best rather than jusg having the most points from caps and breaks.

(NiszczycielM) #1227

I can understand it in koth but it’s really annoying in tdm and it happens to me very often

(lMN here) #1228

I clicked on that pic to see what it looked like and it made me :face_vomiting:
And why did you use the avatar for your gamer pic? Some evil clown like “IT” would of have been better.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #1229

Granted, my avatar looks really bad. But it’s the best I could do. I recently shaved my head.
Yes, a IT clown would be cool, but I’ve seen people on here that already have that pic.

(NiszczycielM) #1230

Shaggy is best profile pic

(apjbluebird) #1231

Match making is terrible, I can’t get a match in ranked or core games. In ranked multiplayer I’ve never rage quit.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #1232

Nope…not anywhere close to the best…like at all man…:joy:

(FUSION REPULSE) #1233

Since when did winning 10+ games in a row & Not being ranked to a higher tier become a thing? What a joke ! & I waited a few days “Oh it well rank me up” I said! Just to be the same tier for the next day & the day after… then I loss 3, 4 games in a row & Get completely D-Ranked & pushed a tier down I suspect they’re playing favorites with other players like winning 25+ & losing just around 10 games in a week isn’t good enough???

(EikichiTv) #1234

Hi ,

for a moment, I notice that I earn no more points in a team death match. I wanted to check and counting on my last game, for 20 wins and 5 losses. I just lost points without winning anything. I wanted to know how it is done (I am gold 3) and even on my last game against 3 diamand I won no point .
Thank ( and sorry for my english )