Gears Forums

[MAIN] I got supsended for 639 days?!

I’ve got kicked off and suspended for 2 whole years basically?? What the FFFFF#$&%@ I NEED THIS CORRECTED ASAP!! ANY ONE HAVE ANY WAY TO HELP??

6 Likes

Yo that’s crazy! Can you show us a screenshot?

Good news is that by the time your suspension is up we should have some additional content and the game may be playable

44 Likes

8 Likes

So what did you do to deserve this?

2 Likes

Lmao this game has been acting stupid! This is part 5!!! They should have been found out how to fix all of these problems smh I’m so disappointed in gears. They’re losing a lot of hard core fans due to ■■■■■■■ people over.

6 Likes

You quit games frequently,I’m guessing. There is someone on reddit who has a similar ban, they’ve admitted to quitting out of dozens and dozens of ranked matches.

13 Likes

So the quitting penalty was applied retroactively? Ouch lol.

7 Likes

My wifi has kicked me out a few times but not 2 years of suspension worth

1 Like

Bruh they penalized you for everytime you quit since Gears1. Heck, they even applied a penalty for each time you quit in another game.

23 Likes

Hopefully it’s not the actual duration. Sorry bro

I’m thinking of making another account smh thank u family

1 Like

I’d wait and see what happens first. I feel like this was done in error.

With the amount of quitting that’s been going on since launch, I bet half the population would have these suspensions if it was intended.

4 Likes

Damn on second thought, maybe you’re boned. Dana Sissons semi confirmed that the penalties are retroactive via this tweet.

We looked into this person's account and, in the last day alone, he has played 21 escalation matches and quit 18 of them.

— Dana Sissons (@danasissons) October 9, 2019

This isn’t about your account buuuut it shows that these punishments are accurate.

11 Likes

Dude was definitely playing for the 10 win medal.

Bruh they’re even publically calling them out!?!? I can’t anymore I’m laughing too hard.

8 Likes

Seriously, though, if you quit 18 ranked matches in one day, you get what you get.

24 Likes

7 Likes

Dude do you not understand , he didn’t quit he is getting kicked out of the game and they are penalizing him as if he quit. Same ■■■■ happened to me all the time in gears 4 . And also how can you be penalized for 2 years for quiting ? Come on this is bs

9 Likes

We’re talking about another guy, the one from Twitter, because it was confirmed by TC that he quit 18 out of 21 ranked matches in one day.

4 Likes