Gears Forums

[Main] Glowie Lambents Confirmed!

(aMz Leg Hair) #548

The Lambent Characters are available for credits. Don’t know if this is an error or if the TC heard the communities disaffection with purchase only option.

EDIT: They announced on twitter they’re up for credits after hearing the feedback.

(WarmCoast6521) #549

Wtf! They have put pscks with credits!, right now boys run!!

(Junglist Shoota) #550

I have a feeling we are being trolled but I’ll look anyway… Lol
Edit. Well look at that banner…

(DarkChaoz95) #551

Achievement Unlocked - Community wins against Lambent purchase controversy!

Seems like mass backlash / feedback worked.

(Mayhem64) #552

Do the credits packs have both weapon sets in them btw?

(JBOND88) #553

Good on you, TC. I am happy to support a dev that listens to their fanbase as much as yall do. We certainly appreciate it, despite the negativity sometimes.

(DevilDelights) #554

Dropped Lambent Grenadier on first credit pack. But to support the new method of not having rng packs for money I bought the weapons with cash.

(THE ALLMIGHTEE) #555

yooo i just want to say thank you so much for our leaders pushing the needle and a thank you 2 the coalition for having the patient and compassion of listening to there fans​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:…just went 2 the store and seen lambent pks 4 credit appreciate it tremendously …GEARS 4 LIFEEEEE

(aMz Leg Hair) #556

Hehe,I thought when I posted it people would think I was trolling.

(THE ALLMIGHTEE) #557

much luv to our community leaders​:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

(Junglist Shoota) #558

All chars in 14 packs. Lots of scrap too. Good call TC. 2000cr pack recommended.

(aMz Leg Hair) #559

It took me about 24,000 credits to get all 3, using 2000 cr packs.

(NUBinbound) #560

took me 14k to get all chars and lambent skins the 400 cr packs are good for the weapon skins i went ahead and bought the animated set though

(TC Octus) #561

Hi all -

Thank you for your feedback on this, really. We passed it all to the team and made sure it was discussed.

Closing this thread now as we have this thread instead: A Message on the Lambent Content

(TC Octus) closed #562