Gears Forums

[Main] Glowie Lambents Confirmed!

(Junglist Shoota) #407

I imagine using in ranked would make you a target of all sorts. Very nice going btw.
Edit: you mention this already, I just needed to read further. Derr

(III EnVii III) #408

Your skilled enough to handle that :wink:

But I get what you are saying - must make people feel insecure of playing agaisnt such a rare character that they have to “prove” themselves :sweat_smile:

(III EnVii III) #409

Yeah, would be nice to get a breakdown of all the characters and the number but then I guess TC won’t reveal the sales numbers.

Maybe a % of players as that gives you a general idea - of course the BMI will be like 0.1% would be good to find out what else is limited as it’s intersting trivia.

And yeah, I remember that game :rofl:

(OneShotOneRAGE) #410

We can wish can’t we? :joy: although will admit that it is rather interesting to think about like now wondering what’s the most rarest BS character TBH

(DarkChaoz95) #411

What pot? The money pot? But jokes aside… I see you trying to become the forums resident troll :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe Gears 5 will follow suit (hopefully).

(III EnVii III) #412

On the BS Side - I think the ones I don’t see are the fringe characters - Bernie, Sam, Anya, Reyna and Oscar.

Maybe people have them and don’t use them but they are hardly seen online.

With the BMI - a lot of people wont know it exists and might not even realise how rare it is even if they came across it online! :sweat_smile:

(Pigeon Park Bum) #413

It’s not one pack.

This is the third

RTJ
Griffin
Lambent

(III EnVii III) #414

Griffin I wouldn’t include because he was earnable.

RTJ was a straight up money only pack - people feel like the way the Lambent pack was teased and how only a day before it was said to be money only was the issue - which is understandable from one point of view.

(Pigeon Park Bum) #415

Griffin was one weekend only earnabke.

And not every player can play every weekend or anytime a certain challenge comes out. Griffin is the worst.

Here in Canada… $18.99 for him.

Pathetic.

(III EnVii III) #416

He was still earnable and not everyone can play every weekend and nor can anyone realistically have everything in game when there are so many exclusive and also RNG.

It’s a great exclusive for those that earned it.

And it’s an expensive option for those that choose to buy him - keyword: choose.

(Horde Legend) #417

Me? Nah I wouldn’t call myself a troll…maybe instigator but never troll…my posts make sense

(OneShotOneRAGE) #418

I have Reyna, Sam and Anya although just don’t use them as Reyna doesn’t really look that good, Anya i just don’t really like and i would use sam although i have BS Del who looks 10x better honestly… :joy:

And yeah that’s probably true i mean especially in the EU probably even America although i think most people who own the BMI live in America so yeah who knows at this point.

(III EnVii III) #419

Yeah, I myself won’t cycle to them unless I’ve been playing enough games to go through the others first.

And that’s true - I think your chances are higher to see the BMI in the US than Europe.

I wonder if Gears 5 would have a similarly ultra rare character.

Worth noting any Easter eggs asap once it launches just in case :joy:

(Relax Mxte) #420

Lol it’s fine. I’m entirely grateful to have received the character. He’s just not my cup of tea. Whenever I be him people try the dumbest stuff on me thinking I don’t know how to counter it. Rather they just played properly instead of playing like they do.

(ILL WILL 863) #421

Unfortunately you get to save your creds bro. The greedy decision was made to make them available through actual real world currency. Sad.

(OneButtNugget) #422

Wanna know what i don’t understand? why the lambent drone is 13 dollars.

(Four Ton Mantis) #423

If they wanted to start offering the choice of paying real money for the exact skin you want, they should’ve had it be:

a) less money, because $10 - $13 is far too exorbitant
&
b) in conjunction with the ‘normal’ random-chance pack for credits option (that we’ve had for the entirety of this games life cycle)

For shame TC.

(iBaDD iNeWzZ) #424

its got only a 24 hr window of purchase also, which tells me TC wants to keep that skin rare

(OneButtNugget) #425

Incorrect, the lambent grenadier is only available for 24 hours.

(iBaDD iNeWzZ) #426

youre correct im sorry my bad i just went to check.