[Main] Glowie Lambents Confirmed!

(buscobuzzy) #367

As expected TC doing the backstroke on questions concerning performance issues with versus. The buy only option was a clear trial run to see how this would be an option for Gears 5 judging by their answers.

(III EnVii III) #368

I think it’s fantastic for them as people are going crazy over skins and they get away with issues that actually plague the game :-1:

(Horde Legend) #369

I’m a much nicer person in person actually

(Goodacre) #370

maybe because people have given up on them fixing those issues. PC players have had a game breaking bug persist for over a year with no fix in sight.

(buscobuzzy) #371

If it was a ploy it definitely worked well!

(OneShotOneRAGE) #372

Haha that’s just an added bonus! Good job on the thread though 300 posts! :eyes::clap:t3:

(Bizzare Carmine) #373

Not only does this game have severe issues with it’s competitive ranking system, Matchmaking that’s drops you with people who have awful ping, Kill trading & hit detection, Loot box system… Now we also get to be extremely disappointed over them hyping up then paywalling characters that have been in the series. Lol

(III EnVii III) #374

I’m sure you are and likewise I’m chilled out too - when I play online it’s more about playing with friends and enjoying the game rather than grinding for anything or getting heated over anything.

Although the sponging frustrates me the most - I just jump off if it gets bad and take a break.

Depending on work too - I normally don’t play for a few days anyway.

(III EnVii III) #375

I also play on PC so I know the issues altogether a particular driver solved my crashing issue a few months back.

(III EnVii III) #376

It wouldn’t surprise me.

The amount of focus skins get compared to game issues allows them to play on these things.

“Fixing packs” and systems rather than fixing the game.

(III EnVii III) #377

I would gladly trade all the skins for a game that actually works correctly.

The sponging and random bullet damage is the most frustrating thing in the game.

Gotta love the super detailed Lambent characters
(Finnie1245) #378

To the posters somewhere in the 180s:
@Furyan76
Gears of War $

Neat stuff tc.
Thanks for the constant stream of reminders to play any/all other games available

(III EnVii III) #379

Can’t wait for Spider-Man on the 7th September.

Shaping up to be a great game with no RNG / in game paid packs confirmed :ok_hand: - everything is unlockable - even the pre-order bonus content can be earned in game.

Also will no doubt look fantastic at 4K HDR.

(Goodacre) #380

lots of publishers are starting to turn the corner on this model. the likes of Sony, UBIsoft and EA are making good changes with free updates and/or games with zero MTX. they’re starting to realize it’s better to keep the customer happy when they sit down to play your game.

(Horde Legend) #381

Also, I like to stir the pot so no hard feelings my man. Just the way I am on forums

(OneShotOneRAGE) #382

Isn’t that the way everyone is on the forums? :joy:

(III EnVii III) #383

Likewise I know I have diffrent opinions to others and I never mean to offend.

I do agree with a lot of people on here as well and have given over 1,300 likes to various posts as a result.

I don’t try to limit my views just to what I want / think or like - I try to see it from all angles and appreciate what everyone is saying and agree with most of it too.

I am also a consumer and a fan like everyone else on here and want the best for the game / franchise as well as a fair system that everyone can access.

:v:

(III EnVii III) #384

Agree - but I think some of it is driven by new laws that are stopping the gambling nature of RNG.

It’s bad for the gaming community.

(Relax Mxte) #385

I have the character and I don’t like him that much. Mainly just because he shares dialogue with all the other Swarm and they’re quite vanilla. Just rather stick to the Locust. I at least find them interesting.

(III EnVii III) #386

Pay you a :moneybag: for him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: