Gears Forums

[Main] Glowie Lambents Confirmed!

(III EnVii III) #347

I offered TC $1,000 for him.

They declined.

(Foxy Renegade) #348

People are “outraged” because the price makes TC’s greed very obvious. They hyped these characters and then the day before they say so here are the prices. These should be sold for smaller amounts to achieve a higher quantity of sales. Rather, they are banking on people being as loose with their money as they were with eSports packs. No company with the community in mind would ever release cosmetic content for this price after the game’s been out for 2 years and the next iteration next year.

(OneShotOneRAGE) #349

I know man it’s crazy… Like i get why people are angry but TC said they ain’t gonna change it so i guess that’s that :joy:

(JBOND88) #350

Ill give them 2000 for a Cliffy B skin.

(WarmCoast6521) #351

I just hope that Tc think well and put the pack with credits,

(iBaDD iNeWzZ) #352

Someone from TC needs to hang out in this thread and chime in just for sh*ts n giggles?

(RayzilIa) #353

It’s understandable to me. All of a sudden the day before the packs drop TC is going to announce that the packs are purchase only when they knew people were grinding for credits. The greediness is really getting disgusting. They have chased so many people away from this game and just keep making it worse. No matter how great of a game gears 5 is, i guarantee as long as TC is the developer there will not be a gears 6. They have run this franchise into the ground and keep making it worse.

(III EnVii III) #354

Exactly - no one here will believe I don’t agree completely or that I have voiced strongly agaisht their practices.

But they have a taken a big step of getting rid of RNG and we need to communicate effectively to further get to the point of a fairer system.

Just rambling and raging won’t help the situation.

In the stream - they have acknowledged they know people aren’t happy but they are going to try this system out.

Vote with your wallet and don’t buy the packs.

Then they know we don’t want RNG and we don’t want such high prices.

In the end - we get a better system.

(III EnVii III) #355

I’m happy for you to have that as a exclusive :+1:

(Goodacre) #356
  • Lambent Drone Character: $12.99 USD
  • Lambent Grenadier Elite Character: $9.99 USD
  • Lambent Weapon Skin Set: $4.99 USD
  • Lambent Grenadier Character: $9.99 USD
  • Animated Imulsion Weapon Skin Set: $7.99 USD

LOL seriously wtf is this?

(III EnVii III) #357

A price list.

(Foxy Renegade) #358

Though I have to admit I love listening to the community managers stumble all over any question that they don’t have an answer for. They’ll answer it, but they will stutter and pause the entire time. That says everything. And it also explains the turnover they’ve had with these punching bags…I mean community managers.

(OneShotOneRAGE) #359

You’re welcome here’s another one :joy::wink:

(III EnVii III) #360

Not much more they can say or do - they pretty much said we know people don’t like it but we are going to try it anyway :-1:

(III EnVii III) #361

Damn now that’s a skin worth having :joy:

@TC_Octus @anon86589457 - my offer still stands :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(OneShotOneRAGE) #362

Honestly having this skin has made me realize how much i don’t need nor want the others :joy:

(Foxy Renegade) #363

That translates loosely to: “We’ve seen your discontent and we don’t actually care. We believe that we can still maximize profit this way due to what we’ve seen with eSports packs.” And the stuttering says: “At least that’s what my boss tell me.”

(iBaDD iNeWzZ) #364

means for an insane asylum?

(III EnVii III) #365

Especially when others get mesmerised by it and stop playing to try and get a look and then get blasted :laughing:

(III EnVii III) #366

Pretty much