Maaaan i just love to rub in some Salt

After winning some 2 vs 2’s against this Guy who was doing pretty well (he had some nice up-a’s some lucky wraps) he started being toxic, insulting my dead Mother (i let him know that she’s gone a long Time ago and he was like “good”) So after his 3rd lost in a row i just had to let him know that he just lost to Horde ONLY Player 3 times in a Row.

Lmao, I said some other not so Forum friendly stuff to him aswell after but damn we had some really fair plays/Players earlier (shout out to them!) so this was kind of out the blue (as they say).

Why are (SOME) People so Toxic? It’s just a damn Game for Godsake!

2 Likes
7 Likes

If you want to meet nice people online, Gears PvP is the last place you’ll want to be going.

8 Likes

Ahh, the glorious Gears banter.

Very mild compared to the 360 days but still entertaining.

2 Likes

You could try For Honor.

1 Like

Well then

No kidding. If we’re being totally honest… todays world is a lot about escaping or presenting your own reality. And there are good and healthy ways to do that n many things. Unfortunately human nature is an ugly beast and we often don’t utilize these capabilities correctly. So I imagine there’s a level where people play games to chill or escape (cuz I most definitely do) and if they aren’t a healthy person that’s the side you get when it isn’t what they want (the human nature part).

I’m amazed at how stupid people can get when they get upset. I literally end up saying to myself no way this person can be that stupid or ignorant lol but I most definitely like to rub it in myself. And I’m a responder not an instigator so it’s even more satisfying

1 Like

I know :joy:

most polite gears 5 encounter.

1 Like

Gears community is pretty bad, if someone threatens to petrol bomb your house and tells you you have a “battery acid you know what”, and doesn’t get banned by TC. You know it’s the place to be to make new friends.

1 Like

Not with these gas prices.

4 Likes

This was before the petrol price hikes :joy:

2 Likes

Had a shocker a while back, I’m talking something like 5/18/0 on Control. Anyway get a message from team mate telling me I’m #x#x# and that everytime I’m on his team (just by chance) it is a guaranteed loss. Based off the game I just stunk-up fair point but as a general statement, not at all…

…I did spam message him around 6 mvps character win splashes I had got over the previous couple of days, each one saying “guaranteed loss” you melt.

Well it made me feel better :wink::grin::+1:

@op. I have a great game and I get no kind words, have an awful game and Im the biggest xxxx to ever play Gears, it is just the way it is…:+1:

5 Likes

Pretty much.

Once in G4 I had something like 20+ caps and 70+ kills in KOTH and my bottom-placed teammate with 0 caps and like 12 kills was on the Mic talking about how trash his team was.

We won btw.

1 Like

I can’t wait for future politicians to be cancelled for messages they sent on Xbox Live when they were teens.

“Sir when you were 16 did you call someone a british term for ‘cigarette’ while claiming to have fornicated with their mother?”

4 Likes

Haha :joy:. Good one.

”OBJECTION, your honour! Claiming can imply that it didn’t happen!”

2 Likes

“Was your online alias or ‘gamertag’ GapeGobbler69?”

2 Likes

Thats just wrong.

1 Like

Precisely why he should be denied a seat on the senate. We can’t allow degenerates like him.

1 Like

… Is it taken though?