Loving the TOD Bounties Right Now

Everything is working as intended.

Edit: I was just bamboozled to see “20 kills… 0/12”, this was my intention. Not the Tour itself or completing it or anything.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why we have to keep bringing this up. Absolutely easy to do the tour…and we complain.

We truly get what we deserve.

2 Likes

Oh I agree. That’s not my point here. I got TOD 2 done with 15 days of boost left. And I expect to have this one done similarly.

1 Like

For the good of the people, you need to re-roll that ASAP. :laughing:

I think I have it TBH, just gonna say chainsaw kills are 1000% less sad. They are also much more entertaining.

You mean you’re not done yet?

You can get that in co op vs ai

Yeah I didn’t even update my game until Gridiron had been live for maybe two weeks or more.

Yeah ik, I was just bamboozled to see “20 kills… 0/12”

1 Like

Each kill in co op vs ai counts as 1.66 kills in TOD

Does it? I completed it in the Gridiron playlist. Got put in a 1v4 (With bots tbf) but I lost 12-14 on Reclaimed and then won 14-8 on Vasgar.

Easy enough.

I guess people aren’t as quick to notice things here OP, you should have pointed out the mismatched numbers from the start for them, hahaha.

1 Like

Towards the end of my TOD I noticed that it was giving me credit for “versus heavy weapons or explosive kills” in Escape.
I was just going to ignore them and then they popped anyhow. Dunno if they fixed that yet but you’ve only got like 10 weeks left so you’ve gotta do what you can :laughing:

1 Like

I managed to get a “Get 15 Assists” doing Solo in Escape–because it counts as an assists when a Popper kills themselves and/or nearby Juvies.

2 Likes

On Operation 2 I was getting assists by planting grenades then finishing whoever didn’t die outright.

1 Like

I’ve actually had VS elim bounty count in a horde match.

Not complainin tho

1 Like

You have to get twelvety rifle kills?

3 Likes

That Tour Objective is glitched so bad lol

Get 20 kills with assault rifles - 1st you only need 12 and 2nd you can do it in any mode even horde

4 Likes

Fun fact, that bounty also works in horde.

Red beat me to it.

1 Like

Same. I do wish it took just like a week or two longer for the “Grinders”. I get done with the tour and just lose all motivation to do the Medal tabs (or even play ranked this op cause no Guardian). Still need like 6k elims for Basics tab and like 2 million power (way too much btw) for the Jack skin (dont care about anything else there)

1 Like

I just finished TOD3 a few minutes ago with no boost. All of the challenges were easy enough in horde /escape plus all the daily challenges were mostly 6 stars early on. I only used a little of the earned iron to reroll a few times.

1 Like

Lol I see it