Lost All of Your Data? Heres How You Get it Back

So latley people have been losing all of their Gears of War data on most games. This includes G3, GUE, and G5. This forum will help you get it back. Now I just researched some stuff in forums, so some of this the people who helped this will be getting a shout in this. I will also be showing you how to get data back faster if this happens to you again. So with that lets get to De-Bugging!

How To Get Lost Data Back:
So people have been losing their data and wondering how to get it back. Heres how.

The 1st thing you can do is try and restart your console, that will sometimes help. Give a thanks to @Bleeding_Pepper .

The 2nd thing you could try and do is check your Xbox cloud storage, and try to redownload your old data.

How to Make This NOT Happen:
To make this not happen ever again, grab a usb and plug it into your Xbox and download your recent data into the USB and if this ever happenens, you can easly download the data right back into the game. Heres how you do that.

1. Go to the Xbox Home section of your Xbox.
  2. Navigate through the menus until you find the settings menu.
  3. Select the option titled System.
  4. From here you should see another option titled storage, select this option.
  5. There should now be a drop down list of storage devices currently connected to your Xbox One as well as the Xbox One’s actual hard drive.
  6. For the purpose of transferring game data from your Xbox One to a USB drive you will be copying data from the Xbox One hard drive.
  7. Choose the type of data you want to copy from the list available.
  8. Select the data you want to copy.
  9. If you want to copy more than one file at a time then click the option titled ‘Copy or move multiple items using the transfer content option’.
  10. Select the storage device (the USB drive) that you are transferring the data to.

And there is how you do it, I recommend placing new data into your usb about once a month.

There is some tips, I hope this forum helped you and I´ll see your comments in the next one!