Losing GP waiting for queue?

Is this an intentional feature? I just lost 1,700 GP because I left a 5min queue lobby…

1 Like

I feel like something is wrong; I was more than half way to Diamond-2 on TDM and lost more than 3000 GP for the lobby dissolving.

Last time I checked was like 6-8am Central and I clearly had lost 1700 GP as if I started a match then quit when I simply canceled a queue which SHOULD be okay? But checking back now at 1:12pm my GP has returned. Not sure if it was a visual glitch but it was definitely gone even after resetting my game.

1 Like

I have also lost gp because of lobby dissolving and no fault of my own

@TC_Sera

Submit a ticket? or…SOL?

1 Like

I mean, I’m not going to bother submitting a ticket, but I assume that I will be SOL either way.
Regardless, it is very frustrating that I am getting penalized for something that is not even my own fault, especially given the fact that I was in the voting screen when the lobby dissolved.

1 Like

Interesting, I was hoping that would have been the case for me, but it was not. I am still short over 3000GP.

What happened was that the lobby disconnected at the voting screen 3 to 4 times in a row, and upon queuing for a new match the final time, I noticed that 3000+GP was missing and my Diamond rank was gone. The rank has yet to be returned to me.

I know that I was not the only person disconnecting either because my buddy experienced the same issue, and everytime we would reach a new lobby at the voting screen (before disconnecting again) we would pair-up with the same team; this literally happened about 3 or 4 times in a row for that exact incidence.
This happened multiple times that whole night, but usually only disconnecting once or twice at a time with no GP loss; this one example above was the only time I actually lost GP for it though.