Looking Forward To Gears 6

These group of friends will never be the same again. They’ve come a long way. Look forward to 6. I hope the armour/costumes/art style is different for 6 to mix it up. Each Gears, the characters have a different feel to them.

1 Like

Me too.

Hopefully my girls Lahni and Sam are in it.

5 Likes

i think scorpio will meet delta. or there will be another parallel campaign. i’m hoping for a re2 style a/b campaign, maybe jd a / kait b or delta a / scorpio b.

2 Likes

Could be like the start of Gears 3. The first act is Marcus/Dom then you get to play as Cole/Baird during the same time period.

3 Likes

I wish I had this achievement. I really love it.

You have to beat Gears 4 Campaign on Hardcore Ironman Co-Op. Just wasnt worth it to me.

ironman. oof.

1 Like

Small price to pay for background :smirk:

1 Like

I played the Gears 4 campaign atleast 3 times. I dont have the patience to go through it again, and co-op as well. That means 2 people have to be perfect throughout the entire game.

2 Likes

Do it with Ultra, coward.

1 Like

Hopefully they do Sam Justice and give her Chrome and Black Steel for one of the first esports character skins in Gears 6 since they never bothered for Gears 5

1 Like

I’m not an achievement hunter. Lol

1 Like

They may go with a different style for Gears 6. White Steel? I would prefer they go Black Steel so I could have a Black Steel Lahni.

Everyone looks good in black. The Black Steel has that chain mail unique look to it too. Chrome steel didn’t have that.

1 Like

I know, I won’t hold it against you.

1 Like

I know lol, it definitely is a pain.

1 Like

The only achievements I actually care about are the highest difficulty ones and Seriously.

1 Like

Well one of them is dead so you’re right about one thing they’re deathly not gonna look the same :joy::joy:

I did that achievement with two controllers where one was on Hardcore(player 1) and controller 2 was on Casual. Couldn’t be bothered to get another player in who had to not screw up in any of the important locations even once.

For context, Gears 4 was the only game that I tried to get 100% for the achievements on, and I already had enough stress doing Hardcore Ironman solo. So I had little compunction(apparently that is the right spelling, I looked it up) about not doing it the legit way. But it was a wasted effort since TC decided they just had to add even more pointless grind achievements that forced you to not just play comp Ranked but also WIN the matches instead of just completing them. That ended my only attempt to get all the achievements in a game even for things I wasn’t actually interested in.

1 Like

The 2nd controller was idle? How did you complete the motorcycle part?

I did this playing split-screen while streaming Xbox to my laptop because I didn’t have a TV back then. Was a real pain to complete, and I found the Indestructible Snatcher.

My husband isn’t an achievement hunter but he helped me completing one of the most annoying achievement for Gears 4

Wasn’t worth it to nearly anyone. It’s a rare achievement, and well in excess of 90% of the people who got this achievement cheesed it with an exploit.