Looking for teammates in Horde

Found it quite frustrating playing in the public lobby. Recently I could spend over half an hour just looking for a game and it got ruined by shocks spamming sluggers or sentries spamming mechanics. It took me double to triple the times compare to Operation 8-9 to finish daily playing with randoms recently.

I really need a team that I could communicate with and know about the horde. Just don’t feel like giving up this game yet.

1 Like

Shhh! Keep your voice down or you’ll summon the wrath of our resident Blademaster Enthusiasts! I guarantee it won’t be a Ultra Relaxing experience.

I’m proud of that, yes.
8 Likes

Look for a title that’s says “Join if you’re not a coward!”. You’ll be fine there. It’s usually on Village, Ritual, River, Asylum and Ephyra.

5 Likes

Well, perhaps you are good with slugger, but most of them I encountered in the public lobby can’t kill the enemies and just leave the game when they can’t achieve something or think the match will lose without even trying.

I am as it’s not a difficult class. But to clarify, I wasn’t claiming that in any way. I was making a joke about RelaxingKoty and Ultra Gnasty who favour Blademaster and absolute despise the use of shocks for the obvious reasons.

I can also relate to what you’re saying. I’ve seen my fair share of terrible randoms doing the total opposite of what would be a proper use of their class’ abilities.

3 Likes

what timezone are you in and what time are you online?

Only hard thing to do in them lobby’s is finding something to kill.

3 Likes

The trick is to hide in the corner and play Dragon Quest at the same time.

4 Likes

I had to try and explain this to my coworker because I laughed too hard about it, when you know you know…

1 Like

Terrible map picks besides river. I’m also upset I dont see bunker in that rotation.

You should be thrown in the streets and pelted with rocks for such slander.

Let the people decide my fate :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’ve joined a few times! I want to up my skill so that I am as sophisticated as you guys are when you guys are not playing during my time zone!

1 Like

I hope we inspire any that has joined our lobbies.

2 Likes

I am based in Singapore. I could play in the morning or at night (New York: 8:30 pm-11:30 pm or 8:30-11:30 am) I don’t mind playing with 100+ ping. Shall we have a few games together?

yeah I will be online in a few hours Im down

Sadly I’ve had a similar experience of late. I’ve mostly been away from the game because several times, it quite literally took 30 minutes to find a game. One time I waited 12 minutes or so in my lobby, then I went to public matchmaking but that sat there for 5 minutes without finding a game, so I made my own. Eventually we started and because survivor was on to avoid 3x damage (weeks ago), we wiped on 12. Bad team, but it was so hard to find a team at all I couldn’t be choosy.

I love Gears still, I enjoy playing it, but between clueless n00b randoms playing way over their head and it being hard to fill a lobby, the joy is sucked out. In this game I might spend an hour for a mediocre 30 minutes of gaming whereas in another game I get my full hour.

1 Like

Oh my bad. Didn’t catch that. I have played a few times with Ultra, still learning how to play like him. Before I watched Koty’s Youtube channel, I am too terrified to play melee class except for Infiltrator. Now my favorite is Blademaster :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Would you like to play a few games with me? @GB6_Kazuya

Talking smack about the maps ewww bunker.

2 Likes

I totally feel you, I have been away for a while also and trying to play other games. I will still turn on the Gears and play one to two games of Horde. It sucked me back in the end :rofl: that’s why I have this post.