LOOKING FOR: Ranked Versus Team or Teammates

Hello all. I’m just looking to build or join a team, since the new Ranked system will be deployed soon. I often find that the game gets pretty stale playing solo on team-based modes, and it’s much more enjoyable when played as a 5-stack. Unfortunately, all the people that I used to play with no longer play.

For reference, I’m a Gold level support player. But I’m not looking for people who must be amazing - you can be any rank. But ideally, you’re someone who tries not to die often, lol. And for server purposes, you’d be on East Coast North America - I’m in Toronto. My main goal is to find teammates who will play together consistently to build synergy.

Reply on here, or on XBOX. GT: Stefan The HNIC

1 Like

Contact @Mark36111. He’ll link you up with the right people

1 Like

Welcome to the forum btw.

Have you played since you been back? Adhesion removal is great but I don’t think it went far enough. I was always stuck around O3 to D1 solo queue. Since Adhesion removal I was hanging in D3 for a couple days(Quitters ruined it), it actually felt good. A little nerf on the magnetism and I’ll be satisfied speaking only for myself. Just glad your back bro forums kinda been dull without you.

1 Like

I only played one quickplay game. I’m extremely rust at the moment, making it hard to notice the changes, so It’ll probably be a bit before im back to my slaying self.

1 Like

I may not be on for a bit gotta do some upgrades to the computer…my rear exhaust fan is shot so I can play but not for hours like I was at the risk of overheating…hoping to get my new system built in the next month or so

1 Like

A pity given September is when the new GPU launches are.

Oh I know lol that’s the only upgrade imma wait to release I’m still rocking my rx 480 flashes to a 580 definitely due for the upgrade can’t wait to play Maxxed settings in 4K