Looking for others mate to grind kill/assist achievements.plz help

Hi guys,i’m Looking for some partner grind kill/assist achievements. if anyone is interested plz add my live tag and do this together。by the way im in Asia Region,so we can talk about what time to do this。big thx

Larry I welcome you to our community :+1::facepunch:

Oh Yeah!

1 Like

I’m sorry mate but I’d love it if he didn’t get the reference and just awkwardly liked the post and logged out. ”Forget that!” :joy:

1 Like

@GB6 Kazuya @Duffman GB I appreciate your guys attention to this post, and i added your friends on live, please take me to farming this

Morning mate, sorry I will be unable to assist as i’m usually on other Gears games, all the best though. My fellow GB is a beast though Im sure he will be on hand. :+1::wink:

@GB6_Kazuya …Oh Yeah!

1 Like

Haha well I wouldn’t mind if the opportunity arises, but my free time is currently insanely limited so I couldn’t make any reliable commitments unfortunately.

Hi guys,i’m Looking for some partner grind kill/assist achievements. if anyone is interested plz add my live tag and do this together。by the way im in Asia Region,so we can talk about what time to do this。big thx