Looking for gears friends

Hey, I’ve only recently got back into gears of war after a prolonged break from it due to kids/commitments. On looking at my friends list now there aren’t a lot of people who still play gears. I’m not amazing at the game by any means… think I have reup’d twice maybe?

I have a rare night to myself tonight so am looking for anyone else whose up for squadding up. Don’t mind what mode whether it be versus, horde, campaign, really don’t mind.
I’m in the uk, but don’t mind where u are from… I will be online from around 3pm GMT.
If you are up for it just add me on Xbox

Tag is Theultimategman.

5 Likes

Hey man, I’m always down to play with new people. I’m from Eastern US and pretty much just play control. Although I’m not on tonight we can definitely squad up at some point.
I play for fun so I don’t care how good or bad you are lol.

4 Likes

video games art GIF

“welcome to whats left of the COG”

Anyways its nice to have a returning player back in gears :relaxed:

my gt is grey mineman
my schedule is a bit shaky on account of some life stuff happening but if im ever on ill be sure to shoot you an invite. Idc what we play, im a pvp and pve fan anyways :wink:

5 Likes

How’s the workouts going?

1 Like

I hear you, I treasure those nights so damn much myself :joy:

2 Likes

Hi mate, I try and get on most evenings, depending on work. I play with one other guy, we’ve mastered all escapes and horde maps (except most recent).

My brother and his oddball friends jump on too but are more casual.

Tag is oldmonkeynut

From the glorious United Kingdom myself :uk:

Usually play a couple of times a week after 6pm ish, mix of pvp or pve with the mrs, she loves horde.

GT is WHEL4N

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust that @TC_Clown character TC, he is…different…

2 Likes

In the best way possible, right, Tone?

1 Like

This is a lie. If you have a bad game he threatens to beat you up.

3 Likes

Tony is one of my oldest friends on Gears. He’d never hurt me.

1 Like

It’s going, I didnt eat before I worked out yesterday so I suffered a bit lol, but I inhaled some pb bread and milk right after it.

2 Likes

Just say consistent bro,and the gains will come in,If your diet and sleep are good than you should be seeing or feeling results(by feeling results,I mean that you’ll notice that you’re able to do more,like being able to handle more weight,seeing results might take a little longer).:+1:

2 Likes

thanks man :slight_smile: im trying lol.

2 Likes

I have every

1 Like

Welcome back?
And anytime I am on you are more than welcome to join in my guardian fix!

Long Live Guardian!!!

1 Like

You finding games then bro cos I ain’t :rofl:

2 Likes

Havent been able to play for a few days, so no :rofl:
Been slammed with work.

Long Live Guardian!!

3 Likes

I’m usually on every day to do the Daily challenge and then I may play a few games after. I play Horde on Inconceivable and sometimes Master and Escape, so far only on Advanced.

I use to play Guardian but haven’t played it with a squad since Gears 2 and 3.

GT: PartyUpLive

:ok_hand::muscle:

1 Like