Looking for easy going yet competitive gearheads

Looking for competitive but easy going positive players with some heart and jokes.

Alright gears community. I’m looking to put together a crew. Due to life my old gears squad doesn’t have time to play, and I’m the only one left standing in prep for Gears 5!

Playing a couple week nights after 8pm, and all times on the weekend.

PDT timezone. (Seattle area)

I used to be a really hardcore gears player but due to working a full time job and having a freelance business I fell off for a bit. Well with Gears 5 I’m back.

I play all game modes and love the lore. I want to hunt achievements and weekly challenges together and become decently competitive in versus again.

Currently only a silver ranking in gears 4 due to being rusty and just starting to play again, but I’m a big team player and I’m in it for the win and the memories with new friends enjoying our favorite franchise.

Sorry for the long winded post, and thanks for anyone who took the time to read!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a gears squad, I’m typically online in the evenings playing Gears 4 or rainbow six siege. Have a couple other friends who still play gears 4 on a regular basis I play with as well. Typically average high gold and low onyx. At the moment I’m trying to get the gilded characters (I’ve got RAAM and Marcus). Just need to play a few more matches of multiplayer and I’ll have gilded Scion. Haven’t even started the horde kills yet for gilded JD.

1 Like

I play siege as well on pc and just picked it up on Xbox! I only have the Gilded Marcus since I just started playing again but I’m definitely down with helping people earn the skins!

1 Like

Well unfortunately I think gilded RAAM is no longer obtainable. I think June 6th was the cutoff for earning him. But Gilded Scion is just get 250 kills in public multiplayer. Gilded JD is get 2500 kills in horde.

1 Like

Oh I’m not picky about that at all! I’m a Baird main anyways haha. Do you play on pc or Xbox?

1 Like

I play on xbox. My PC is a toaster that struggles to run any games made after 2005.

1 Like

Hahahaha I feel it! Well shoot me a friend request if you want dude!

GT: II D0NUT II

1 Like

Yeah. I’ll shoot you a friend request when I get home later tonight.

1 Like

Such…positivity…

On these forums? Is this legal?

3 Likes

Shoot me an invite or friend request as well. Honeslty looking for a group to play with

1 Like

Hahaha hey man just trying to keep a good vibe and enjoy games together!

2 Likes

Good man :+1:

1 Like

Positivity ? Respect for others? On the Gears forums?

Wait… that’s illegal.

2 Likes

Add me as well, the more the merrier dude!

I’m down if your still looking for people. I’m more of a horde player but I’m trying to get into verses before Gears 5 comes out

1 Like

Absolutely! Add me and we can jam on horde sometime for sure I plan on playing a lot and it never hurts to have multiple people to group up with when others can’t play.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.