Long story short

So basically after the last update gow5 had this kick you from the game issue and I am currently at an 8 game ban. I refuse to play that long in quick match and due to the fact that I already hit masters in tdm and was diamond in Kota going for masters I don’t want to switch to another account to play ranked. What can be done if anything? Thanks

1 Like

Just curious, are you playing with Wifi or Ethernet?

Ethernet mostly sometimes WiFi. It had nothing to do with connection to anything other than gow5 and only would happen midway through the match

Maybe try to turn off you rotor for 1 minute and put it back on. It’s what I do if I’ve got a problem and everything come back to normal

1 Like

Way past that. The point of the post is do I need to just suck it up and quit playing gears all together or can I appeal my ridiculous suspension some kind of way?

Send in a ticket. But unless you recorded every disconnect with the Xbox DVR I would say your chances are pretty low.

This ban system doesn’t even scare me tbh lol, not that I ever quit or get disconnected(cept on rare occasions for this one) anyways but the penalty if I did… my favorite game mode is only available in quickplay, so yea… lol

@RedHulk1973 are they really punishing guys like us? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree guardian should be in ranked. I just enjoy the satisfaction of feeling you actually accomplished something while wasting a few hours of life on video games

3 Likes

It was my highest rank on 4 and would be again on 5 if it ever comes back to Ranked, but til then I’m quickplay lol I mean I’ll play 2v2 every now and then and FFA even more rarely, but that’s about it… hate KOTH and meh on TDM, it was always 3rd to Guardian and Dodgeball for me on 4 as well.

3 Likes

And by the way red hulk I’m not the type to quit or have sht internet. It was a gears problem after the update. That’s why the mods had to turn everyone’s complaints into one big forum.

You speak the truth!!

Long Live Guardian!!!

2 Likes

Lots of disconnects lately. I blame the immense amount of internet traffic. I work from home and have glitches in service at least once or more every day. Frustrating but it seems most haven’t figured out the difference between disconnecting and quitting.

Long Live Guardian!!!

1 Like

Not speaking about PvP here, but in escape it’s been where I’ll play one match, and then the next I’ll be booted back to the home screen upon spawning in.

Definitely something wrong with the servers right now.

If you’ve already gone so far as to hit Masters.

8 Games is like what? Nothing? That’s a casual night.

I mean an unwarranted ban sucks. But only 8?

1 Like

Is he on a boat?

Ha!

Long Live Guardian!!!

You’re right. I sucked it up and played 5 the other night and it’s actually competitive playing guardian. No doubt tc needs to bring that back to ranked.

3 Likes

I made the joke the other day about Guardian not being in Ranked that I don’t have to be in sweaty games 100% of the time, but only 90% of the time… cause that’s how often I still get competitive sweaty games lol.