Lol, lost points on 3v5 and even 1v5 KOTH games... Awesome

So after a few highly enjoyable Gears of War 4 matches, I thought “ok, let’s give Gears 5 ANOTHER try”.

First game, within 60 seconds it’s 1v5:

First round I just stayed away from them, they were always in a pack, so it ended like this:

Second round I decided to go for it, I grabbed the Overkill and went hunting…

In the second round I went 7-3 in kills, and I picked up 1 cap and 1 break:

End result:

So let me get this right… in a 1v5, against a team which was ORIGINALLY favored by 11,000 points, I went 7-3, with a cap and break, and apparently that was not “playing at my level” (which is Silver 2, BTW. It is Onyx 2 in G4). That was -1 in skill points… Sure, not a lot, BUT it still means their system thinks I UNDERPERFORMED

I was disgusted by the quitters and the game so I stayed away for few minutes…

Then decided to try again.

Was better this time, it wasn’t until we were 5min into the first round that I found myself 3v5:

In a game which ended like this:

and, drumroll please:

I, once again, underperformed, for my level, in a 3v5 KOTH game…

I did not enjoy any of these games, the quitter notwithstanding, whereas I really did enjoy the Gears 4 games…

Enjoy playing Gears 5, everyone, I am downloading Battlefront 2, apparently that game had a horrible launch like Gears 5, but developers managed to really clean up their act. They listened to the fans, and now it’s an awesome game… Maybe in 2 years Gears 5 will be awesome too.

By the way: I find KOTH G4 games MUCH faster then KOTH Gears 5 games…

Interesting…

1 Like