Gears Forums

Lobby Dissolved for last few hours can't join a game

versus

(MrISreal1990) #61

I hope so

(IX Anthrax XI) #62

Bei mir wird immer Fehlercode 0X801901F4 angezeigt. Und kann in kein einzige Lobby mehr rein.

(EVIL 0NE) #63

Hey everyone, again I know this is frustrating for you, and has affected a lot of people to enjoy the x5 XP event that is going on. TC is aware of this issue, and especially a connection/server issue can be very complex to find a solution.

Please know they are working to resolve this issue, and will post updates when they have them.

Thank you

(III EnVii III) #64

Yeah, I was actually able to get in a match but it took a look of waiting and restarting and what not, so it is possible :+1:

However, if I’m going to just wait until issues are resolved and then give it a go when everybody can play again so I don’t risk bans or not getting XP or even getting kicked from games.

(SteamiestNote28) #65

you know what’s great? getting 4 lobbies dissolved IN A ROW, finally getting into a match and than immeaditely being thrown in the main menu and banned for 15 minutes.
well, i guess i’m gonna go play some H5 , because Gears is unplayable, and its inly getting worse.

(III EnVii III) #66

This is till happening?

:sob::-1:

(SteamiestNote28) #67

yeah, i know, right? what puzzles me, is that the game is almost 2 years old, why are the servers or whatever THAT bad?

(III EnVii III) #68

I guess we might find out in a few hours when Tc are back in office and will most likely issue a statement.

(V7K1NG) #69

Get off the forums, you are supposed to be on vacation @EVIL_0NE

(III EnVii III) #70

If you are patient enough it will eventually let you play however you can go through several endless screens and back outs though so in the end I gave up as it’s not worth the hassle. Now waiting on a fix from TC who have said it will happen.

(HUG3 N3WB) #71

I hope they’re investigating the Horde server issues also. That latest tweet only mentions versus.

Horde issues are:

• “match results taking longer than expected” after nearly every wave
  • “waiting for other players” after nearly every wave
  • high pings and huge ping fluctuating for all players

Do you know if the Horde issues are being looked at too @EVIL_0NE ?

Thank you

(III EnVii III) #72

I’m guessing what’s affecting the MP is affecting Horde too.

(HUG3 N3WB) #73

I hope so

(EVIL 0NE) #74

They use the same servers so I would say, yes…

(Duffman GB) #75

Had planned Gears 4, can’t even connect, so Gears 3 and Ni No Kuni II before we open our WC campaign.

(III EnVii III) #76

I have high hopes for this WC.

We might actually beat Tunisia tonight :+1:

(HUG3 N3WB) #77

I’m aware of that, it just seems like two separate things. The Horde problems started before the versus ones too.

Thanks though :slight_smile:

(chaaze) #78

You simply need to WORK MUCH BETTER.

Execution match last round EU server timed out with rejoin attempt CROIX error resulted in 3 hours suspension!! Probably previously collected a bunch of 15-30-90mins for lobby dissolve errors…

You know do your job, I’ll keep reporting this suspensions to Microsoft. Unacceptable and shameful.

(ST33LBL4DE99) #79

I got kicked and now I’ve been banned for 3 hours

(III EnVii III) #80

Nice gamerpic :+1: