Live stream raffles

So I’m under my profile on the live stream site and I see this tab for rewards… under it is raffles I’ve “won”…
Pic

Now, I never noticed in stream that I won anything but this is telling me I have. I’ve never received notice via an xbox message or just something showing up in game… soo, did I win something for sure? Or… how do I go about collecting said winnings…
I never won before so Im ignorant to how it works…
I have been told it take up to 2 weeks to get a raffle reward… but as you can see it been over that time frame

Usually you get a message on xbox live by TC about 7 days after an esports lan event saying that you won a raffle. They automatically deposit your winning into your account as a pack.

If you didnt get anything try reach out to Snakeocombat on twitter as he manages the esports stuff on TC side. Alternatively, you could ask @Grexoz and see if he can find out whether the prize had been deposited in the past or if not whether it can be desposited now or whether its too late.

Mr. “Skin Producer” Grexoz should hopefully look into it, as obsessive as he is about raffles and quests… err i mean esports! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you
I’ll look further into it then. :+1:

Hi Rinzler,

Looking into this as we speak. Will keep you updated!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you Grexoz!

Grexoz left a reponse in another thread. Essentially he has no news to report.

Thank you dark, I have been wondering if any news would finally pop up.

1 Like

No worries, happy to help.

I’ll try to relay Grex update if he doesnt do it. Or perhaps you can.keep track of that thread in here

1 Like

Yeah, I posted in it so I can follow it

Should have some news later today, Rinzler! Apologies for the wait.

Not a problem. Either way, thanks for the diligence. :slight_smile:

Hi Rinzler,

Due to a bug the live website duplicated your raffle wins, an update was deployed this morning to fix this issue, I’d like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The pack you won on July 25th has been added to your in-game inventory.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message.

Sincerely,

NL Grexoz

1 Like