Gears Forums

Limiting the Gnasher to six shots is a bad decision

And i dunno i havent had a problem carrying with the Gnasher.

2 Likes

Yeah, that doesn’t even begin to counter what he said. It’s possible to be in favor for balance, single weapon tuning, and still not agree with this ■■■■ The Coalition came up with.

1 Like

Okay :joy::joy::joy:. Its actually better than 4 IMO, but to each their own.

2 Likes

Agreed

Jesus.

Are you just typing random ■■■■ or you do have zero reading comprehension?

I perfectly understand. You dont know how to reload? When are you fighting more than six opponents at once. Make your shots.

1 Like

Don’t worry about him. I told him Arcade mode is literally casual due to the fact that you can only squad up with one other person, and he said “citation needed” lol.

1 Like

TC has literally said its for Casuals. Its supposed to be an entry point into Versus.

1 Like

There is actually plenty of skill gap though.

1 Like

this was the trade off for a Core Gnasher. without this you’re looking at two tunings again

2 Likes

100%. The forums are crazy right. One tuning was literally the # 1 request. Now everyone wants to know why they changed the weapons. I actually like the new tuning and the weapons. And i have had matches where the movement feels great. I think its just a matter of server issues.

1 Like

Why would you need two weapon tunings if you wanted to give the Gnasher 8 shots? Just make it 8 shots, universally across all game modes, and call it a day.

I don’t see any advantages in limiting the number of shots to 6. Does it make the game more teamwork oriented? Not really. Playing well together is advantageous anyway. It just pains those who have incompetent teammates and more often than not find themselves in situations where they manage to take 3 out on their own but then run out of ammo for the fourth.

yeah and to make it worst if u miss the active reload you only get 3 shots but auto weapons u get full clip n with active reload u get damage boost it top of over powered auto weapons
makes no sense at all

2 Likes

Put the 8 shots back
speed up the wallbounce a bit
Speed up back As and up As

That’s it the game feels good other than that

1 Like

The enforcer is too powerful. More powerful than gnasher.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gears 5 Tech Test - Official Feedback Thread

I think the OP explained it himself, so that one guy can’t run through everyone. They’ve also made a clear effort to slow things down a little bit, to add more consequence.
I’m not saying that’s better or worse, but that’s the direction they’re going in.

I’m all for bringing more people to the franchise so I’m not hating on what they’re doing. But, as someone who loved making clips of quads and quints, I was hoping this game would be a little faster paced. Mixed feelings.

3 Likes

Now the Gnasher has joined the club with the Lancer and Retro Lancer. All 3 weapons have their ammo mag capacity reduced (30 for Lancer instead of 60 since Gears 1, 20 for Retro Lancer instead of 30 since Gears 3 and now 6 for Gnasher instead of 8)

1 Like

And image how many more kills you would have if you had more shorts. Lol how did posting this screenshot mean anything at all?

The Gnasher needs more shots and less damage