Lil announcement

So I normally dont ever talk about myself because I feel pretty embarrassed to ever talk about anything thats going on in my life but Im proud of a moment and really taking a big step in my life.

Im gonna be leaving to basic training (boot camp) for the USAF next week, im definitely feeling all kinds of feelings but I wanted to share this with you guys because I love this community very much, good people all around. Anyways that means that I wont be commenting much but ill pop in whenever I can to say hi and such.

Thank you all for being such good friends and giving me memorable moments.

10 Likes

Wishing you the best for your future mate!

2 Likes

Hope all goes well man.

2 Likes

Nobody will miss you

Wow, well done Zoomie. Hope you find a fun specialty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love you too Kyle.

I like to think I picked a good speciality, mines aircraft armament systems. Ill basically load and test bombs on aircraft before they head out.

I can take it out to the civllian world as well, all the other jobs are like being an assistant to the regional manager.

1 Like

Hells yes. Come back to us with all your fingers though. Or you may be tempted to try an alternate control scheme.

1 Like

I already use tourney, i might have to resort to claw if i lose a couple fingers :joy:

1 Like

Or worse, skim off your GI BIll to buy a controller with paddles!

I already know im gonna buy a series x when i get my first duty station :joy:

Ugh never. Ive been good without them, dont need to change that now.

Appreciate that Ghosty!

1 Like

Good luck, have fun :heart:

1 Like

goodluck i hope you get to fly the planes

Id have to be an officer in order to become a pilot. If i end up making it my career then ill definitely try out to become one.

1 Like

Congratulations on choosing a career and growing as a person.

Good luck in the chair force