LEDS/ Lights on Chrome Steel's

The last CS that TC have realeased we’re better than the first ones, they really gave their own style to the CS like the BS had, but honestly, I think that the desing of CS could be better, on my opinion Black Steels had more than just “Black Steel”, they have LEDS on their desings

In other words, the CS need a desing that draw more the attention, on my opinion, right know, CS are truly good, but not enought, the last ones feels like they missing something and I think that this thing are LEDS on the desing.
Something that i would like as a player and consumer of eSports would be a redesing on CS (like TC did with T800) just this thing (LEDS), the “Chrome Steel” part is truly good, or just the Drone Locust, that is one of the characters that have this problem, OR at least the next ones.
Here some examples of what i mean

Hopefully someone will read this and maybe considered. @TC_Sera
Sorry for my bad english btw

3 Likes

I’ve been saying this from day 1.

Ryan Cleven actually agreed, said he would pass the feedback on.

Now he’s gone & the feedback was never implemented.

@TC_Sera More lights on the Chrome Steel please.

They look so bland without.

I mean, if it’s costs more to add some LEDs - raise the price to $11 per skin.

6 Likes

Just put energy saving ones on, that’ll cut down on the long term cost.

6 Likes

■■■■ no. I want a Gamer Lighted Chrome Steel Marcus who has glowing rainbow shifting LEDs instead of just straight blue or red ones duh. Charge an extra 10$ for every LED strip they have to use it’ll be worth it trust me.

2 Likes

YES GIVE US RGB CHROME STEEL CHARACTERS TOOO WTF TC!!! pls :slight_smile:

1 Like