Lancer Tuning and Aim Adhesion Reduction going live tomorrow 10/31

10AM PST

5 Likes

After tomorrow how many people do you think are gonna pop into the forum and say DAM THEY NEED TO NERF THAT LANCER IT’S OP? It’s bound to happen lol.

4 Likes

Does this mean that they’re using the same tuning as in execution/escalation or something inbetween?

Well, at least its worth popping on tomorrow to see what this is like.

1 Like

Probably going to happen, or the opposite…change it back LOL

1 Like

Really looking forward to trying this out

4 Likes

I will definitely be trying it out but I don’t really expect it to play much different.

People will still complain. Because these changes wont stop the general effectiveness of lancers

2 Likes

A gradual change is better than a huge one. They can continue to fine tune it based on feedback.

Personally I don’t mind the lancers being stronger. It was the adhesion that definitely needed adjustment.

But we’ll see how this plays out.

2 Likes

They should keep weapons consistent across all modes. Not a fan of different versions of weapons across different modes.

I can hardly wait…

After all, we will have an extra 0.1s to jump into cover , after this change, when someone starts to lancer us from above!!! Whoo hoo!!! That should make the game much more Gearsy and enjoyable…

and I think there is an ex extra 0.3s in some other situation (they gave these stats in their official explanation)…

2 Likes

Can’t wait to still see plenty of complaints about “auto-aim” and “rifle noobs” in the coming weeks…simply because people need something to blame other than themselves.

2 Likes

Wait a minute !
I was playing yesterday and i thought it was already applied … and it looked good ! Aim assist wasnt strong and lancer was pretty good weak …
So its gonna be even more enjoyable today ! Really looking forward to this …

1 Like

Lol

Maybe those “Lancer is OP” cryers will realize tomorrow that the lancer itself is not the problem

3 Likes

Lol. You’re not wrong

True it only really impacted long distance play in mid range the gun is still obnoxious just my opinion

You mean not the ONLY problem…

1 Like

We’re fully aware the lancer ITSELF isnt the problem (or1of)

Its the powerful homing bullets coming out of it :grin:

And the useless 3/4 height cover leaving you exposed at all angles allowing for 1sec downs before you can react

That sh*t aint GEARS

3 Likes

omg, this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, let’s us all half covers, which are GREAT for gnasher battles… and then surround them with elevated overlooking positions, for people to shoot down from using OP aimassisted rifles…

Whoo hoo!!

3 Likes