Lancer nerf incoming! Official tweets from Ryan Cleven!

A lancer update has been designed and approved and i believe is going live Tuesday.

— Ryan Cleven (@nodezero) October 26, 2019

And with that, I’ll most likely start playing again!

2 Likes

I’ll reserve judgement until I see it in action, but I’m cautiously optimistic.

6 Likes

Will the map design change? The nerf is to what exactly? What aspect is being changed?

I don’t think it will make a difference with this gameplay speed, map design, and active reload system.

The lancer will then carry a higher benefit when active reloaded?

The lancer was fine. Aim assist and map design are still flawed and won’t be changed.

5 Likes

Lancer active nerf actually. 20-10%

Is that all they’re doing?

I’m honest surprised you’d expect more. This was a deliberate design choice on their part, they’re only going to reign in back in the smallest of increments.

I think 10% damage reduction with an active is great. But I don’t think that’s all they’re doing.

It only needs a very slight damage reduction. Nothing too much because it’ll render the lancer useless. I’m all for a lancer nerf. But I think they’re making the right choice in going down small increments. Honestly 10 % is a lot.

1 Like

So 1 bullet’s worth of a change…

Whoo-hoo, and we were worried they would do something just for show, without any real impact on the underlying cause of the complaints…

Lets wait until Tues

1 Like

Make the lancer more useless as it is.

Great, just great.

3 Likes

Very interesting. With the gameplay and map design, i think that the lancer should shoot marshmallows for it to actually make a difference.

1 Like

I hope the rifle nerfs don’t become a trend. If it’s just gonna be gnashy snipes then just bring Boxes back to quarantine these people.

1 Like

They should decrease the gib range too then.

1 Like

Games 100% playable now

I didnt think it needed a nerf at all

It didn’t need much of a nerf tbh, and this is coming from somebody who uses the gnasher 90% of the time. It would’ve been more weird if they would’ve come out and said we’re nerfing it at 90-95% and adding a rubber ducky squeak sound to it when you shoot the gun.

1 Like

Well here you go guys and gals! Best news all day

6 Likes

Tell me this is the truth? Tell me you aren’t telling me sweet little lies? My god, the heavens truly have shined down on us today.

2 Likes

Oh it’s true! Check out his twitter!

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

Great news. Now let’s nerf the aim assist!

By the way I use lancer plenty myself. Just because some people want a lancer nerf doesn’t mean they hate the weapon.

1 Like