Lahni only has 1 skin?

… Why?
There’s literally 0 skins for her in the store, or customization screen.

1 Like

Ronin Lahni is being worked on as we speak. Patience friend.

5 Likes

Source???

Source: Trust me dude lol

5 Likes

Sorry I was taught not to trust random dudes on the internet

5 Likes

Hivebuster, Islander, and Chrome Steel.
So actually there’s three.

2 Likes

I dont really count Chrome Steel skins since they are premium

3 Likes

None of those are in the store

Doesn’t change that they exist, and at least Islander will return at some point.

When he asks why there’s 0 in the store and things that are not in the store get mentioned then how does that help?

6 Likes

I wanna see Prison Lahni or maybe Dress Lahni (like in comics) :anguished:

3 Likes

Yeah, premium feces. #Blacksteelwasbetter

1 Like

Well the reasons are different. The Islander skin doesnt show up because it hasn’t returned yet and Esports-stuff never shows up unless you own it.

Was that helpful enough, huh?

If feel like it was a mistake to co-miserate over the truth that for the OP and I there is only 1 Lahni skin available at the moment.
Nothing is going to be helpful except a reduction in apathy from someone with the keys to the store so talking about it is just a waste I reckon.
In that regard I guess you’re helpfull enough. I’ll just take my shame and go kill some grubs

3 Likes

Well, personally. I don’t count chrome steel since I don’t have 20$+ to spend buying a skin for a character, and even then I don’t see how people are friggin insane to actually spend 20$-40$ on just one-two characters for horde mode.

Yeah, I’m talking about you Sarah and Grace. Atleast I can get Emile and Kat for 1$.

Sarah was free along with the t-800

Actually, if you look in the bundles section of the store.
She’s 20$. Just to play one character in Horde mode.

She has different skin on in her Horde/Escape cards, I kinda wanna see what that is. Probably her Brash Brigade armor or something.

Well she was free at one point. I have her and I definitely didnt or wouldnt spend a dime on the Terminator characters

Yeah, it’s just stupid how anyone in the right mind would spend 20, or even 40$ on two very bad characters in Horde mode, they should be free.