Lagging on low ping in the uk

Every game i start teleporting and stuff and the wifi and someother icon in the bottom right of my screen appears. Apparently i was on 11 ping.
Constant lagging is making me perform even worse then i already am in this game
2 days ago i wasnt lagging and i could get kills but now i can hardly get them
Why is there no new update reverting this terrible gib range
I am dying to people that i shoot first from the same distance a lot now its like they have updated the game to make it even worse it didnt play like this 2 days ago

2 Likes

I find this alot myself when i play Vs ,i wasn’t sure if it was me but even with a low ping i feel as if i’m half a second behind what the game registers . Getting mugged on gnasher battles by new players regularly on a game i’ve played for over 10 years sucks, the hit registration feels enequal. Get a shot off roll back hit them again and they gib me. The damage percentage doesn’t add up…or maybe i just got older and suck at the game…Uk based…

1 Like

If the icons are popping up then it’s worth just double checking your connections, reset router etc.
I’ve had just as bad in games before and had no icons popping up, so their servers yet again having fualts, is sadly a strong possibility.

We all know by now that low ping plays like trash in this game. Even with fake pings like we have now, tc show 20-30ms on their streams. I’d wager they haven’t played it on low ping and have absolutely no idea how frigging awful it plays.

Its not you its the game its just too different from proper gears of war games and its broken to make it even worse

Use cable. Done.

1 Like

It’s like you haven’t read any of the threads complaining about this.

Everyones on ethernet, everyones got low ping, all our connections are mostly fiber and have zero packet loss. This isn’t peoples connections.

1 Like

Ive tried both nothing works
Im not gonna play until they update the game
I just get 1 shotted every time and in a koth game i got a measley 20 kills and we lost

2 Likes

Something’s broken because i pop shot 9/10 times and even though there within my reticule it just doesn’t seem to register, with a ping of usually 3-6…i’ve played long enought to know when i’m outclasseud and when something else is off… i feel your pain

1 Like

I am in the same boat here. EU player and have been met with nothing but lag ever since the new update. Just lagged out of a game of horde there and was pinging between 30 and 40 and there was nothing but skips and jumps all over the place from team mates and enemies and eventually got the everyone running into walls and boom I was thrown back to the main menu. Its becoming more and more unplayable at this stage.

1 Like

Ever since the latest update my connection has been a lot less stable. I consistently get the little wifi symbol in the lower corner. This was never an issue prior to the latest update. Nothing has changed on my end and the internet for any other task is working like before. I see a lot more micro stuttering of the enemy now as well.

1 Like