Gears Forums

KOTH Respawns TOO FAST! No more strategic positions, utter chaos

After Re-Uping once, I’ve come to the conclusion that respawns are too quick, way too quick for KOTH. Every map is feeling like an even smaller Raven Down. Change the respawn times please!

The maps are also very small, I find people spawn right next to me when I’m basically in the middle of the map. Also the hill rotation is awful, take Asylum for example, if the hill spawns at grenades then the next rotation is at snipe… that’s literally right next to it :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m very glad to see somebody agreeing with me. It’s extremely hard to cap when the whole team isn’t capping, and it’s only a few players. That cap time is longer now, Ontop of that, respawns are shorter and the spawns/levels don’t feel like they were made by the same developers who made Foundation, Forge Dam or Reclaimed. Something fishy is going on here.

1 Like

I’ve had enemies spawn within viewing distance of the hill several times that shooting them they have spawn protection. That and some spawns are so close to the hill that spawn protection can get you an easy break in some spots cause any suppressing Lancer fire does nothing.

2 Likes

It’s just insanity. There’s literally no penalty for dying, almost an insta-respawn. There’s no flow, people are EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

All by design!

2 Likes

No one in this thread has said anything that is incorrect yet. Haha. It’s all of the above.

1 Like

It’s simply exhausting, The amount of time I have to collect myself is little to none. Too much happening; no strategy to positions at hill point, rotating is so crucial now to the point that if your whole team isn’t there, you’re gonna get flash banged like 90 times and be unable to cap. The maps play faster than Raven Down, that’s a huge issue; We need more time to communicate and collect ourseleves with our team, it’s obscene.

As a community we need to hammer into TC about this, or else we’re gonna watch our game go straight to Hell.