Koth respawns reverted back to gears 1&2

I’ll keep this short, but I have to say the re-spawn system needs to be reverted to 2 set spawns like it was in Gears 1 & Gears 2. The spawns in Gears 5 KOTH are just terrible and unfair. It is literally a tool that basically helps the enemy team win. They always spawn closer to the current hills and next hills, while my teams is spawning across the map several times in a row. I can honestly say that isn’t a single map in this game that I can say has good re-spawns in KOTH. Gears 1 & Gears 2 were the best versions because they had 2 set spawns not matter what. This is the best fairness you can get. Of course depending on where the hill is one team may be more lucky than the other based on their home spawn but that is 1000% better than you keep killing the enemy and they get rewarded with a ridiculous close spawn. The spawns are too unbalanced and literally always offers free flanks which is plain stupid. Enemies should not spawn behind you when you kill them, period. I hope TC takes this into consideration.

Im always thinking Jesus christ this is a long way away…