Keegan Escape - Legendary Card Question

Good question, although lizzie I’d imagine similiar to keegan in explosives. The cog gear I have no idea.

A dlc of mac’s actual story from the comics would be cool. Even if it was super short.

1 Like

my biggest issue is that ive finished 70 hives with Keegan and ive yet to receive a shredder card outside of its level unlock. absolute joke RNG.

1 Like

not useless at all because even on master you can tank a shock and some drones during it at lvl 5 the regen rate is 200% faster so the only thing that can down you during the ult are one shots like a popper and if you use resupply amplifier with it it can stretch to everybody in a firefight no problem and keegan atm is the strongest escape character due to explosive resupply that lets him regen his own boomshots and dropshots back to full ammo because “in venom” also includes the light green stuff that does no damage, keegan can nuke an entire room with a couple perfect reloads and shredder at lvl 5

1 Like

Return of the silverback confirmed.

Oh god I hated that thing in horde. Cost way too much money to keep it repaired. It wasn’t a tank it was a glass cannon and you had to stand still to fire rockets.

1 Like