K/D/A Questions

I’ve been trying to look up the answer but im just finding opinions.

In Gears 5 if you down an enemy and someone else kills them will you get an assist or a kill from that?

Same question the other way around, if someone else downs an enemy and you finish them off, will you get a kill or an assist?

I can always count on this forum for the real answers.

1 Like

You get an elimination, which is a stat that adds kills and assists. The tech test also had separate stats for kills listed in post game feedback, and some challenges were kills rather than elimination. On the reverse side you would get a kill and an elimination.

1 Like

So for both of my questions I would get a kill and an assist?

If I down someone and kill them myself, That means I get a kill and an assist?

And if I one shot someone with my gnasher its just a kill and no assist, because I didnt get a down?

So I would technically get a better K/D/A from downing someone and then killing them because I get a kill and an assist?

Kind of silly questions but I just want to know about the stats before starting the game.

No. If you down and someone else kills it you don’t get a kill. You get a kill only if you actually kill the enemy. This stat is not shown during gameplay. Only eliminations are, which is kills and assists combined.

If you down someone and a teammate finishes them off you get an elimination, and your teammate gets an elimination and a kill. If you one shot someone you get an elimination and a kill. If you down someone and kill them you get an elimination and a kill. Elimination stat is literally kills and assists from previous games combined

1 Like